Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 3:05 AM
In the last couple of chapters the timeline has shifted from the present time which would be (a year later) to the past, which takes place a year ago after the end of the first one. If that makes sense.....and as for Ella maybe she will grow on you guys.... Jennifer needs a loud mouth funny supporting character....hehe more on the way TOO come.....I cant wait to put out more chapters....if only i could spill all the beans :p
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:58 PM
I liked Ella! My friends and I jokingly insult each other all the time to show affection for each other without getting soppy.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Field Researcher
#28 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:39 AM
Could be the that we were just introduced to her and she's taking all these digs at Jennifer. Who knows yet how much she's meant to be joking? We barely know her from Eve yet.
Theorist
#29 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 12:05 PM
That's true, maybe we can't trust her! In horror movies the roommate/supportive friend are often the ones killing off everyone else!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:44 AM
I'm suspecting she may be the first to die, lol.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:52 AM
BewitchedPrue: Agreed.
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:10 PM
When will come the next chapter?

To the world you are just one person. But to one person, you could mean the world.
Page 2 of 2