Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 2:44 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 8th Dec 2017 at 4:57 PM.
Default Is nraas Traveler all I need... {solved}
Wasn't sure if this was necessarily help. Just curious. I saw a WCIF for a bed and breakfast and immediately thought of placing a bed and breakfast/base camp on some random island I have in my world storage. I just would like to make sure I'll actually be getting guests to take care of.

Is there anything else to ensure I'll get people staying there? (other than placing people as family and having them "live" there, I'd like to avoid that)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 3:09 PM
Yes, I have a motel (base camp) in a world I made, and I have tourists there all of the time.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Yes, I have a motel (base camp) in a world I made, and I have tourists there all of the time.

Awesome! Did you need to place any orbs or were you good to go?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:50 PM
All I did in one world was the base camp zoning. The place was very busy.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 5:53 PM
Which orbs are you referring to?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 6:29 PM
Which orbs are you referring to?

I meant marking the rooms, public, hidden, etc but nvm I dont think that would mess too much with the function unless I went overboard.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 9:14 AM
No, you don't need any of those. But, you can place the opportunity board if you want to- it works to give sims hood based opportunities, but unfortunately not the special ones you get with the EA vacation worlds.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 8:35 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 10th Dec 2017 at 1:04 AM.
No, you don't need any of those. But, you can place the opportunity board if you want to- it works to give sims hood based opportunities, but unfortunately not the special ones you get with the EA vacation worlds.

Certainly did not know the board could dish out hood based opportunities. That's good to know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How exactly do I make the tourists stay? They do visit my base camp but they always leave. I'd like them to at least use the facility rather than bunching up at the door and talking until they leave.