Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[13/04] BlackCat007's Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul (Compatible with Patch 1.63-1.67)

by anak_ponti Posted 21st Jun 2012 at 4:56 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 12:57 PM by anak_ponti

391 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 312 Feedback Posts, 78 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 16
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:07 PM
Maybe you used an old version of overwatch, I use overwatch (latest version, just released today) and no problem with my mod and grocerystore.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:34 PM Last edited by eclipsse : 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:35 PM. Reason: Spelling!
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
Maybe you used an old version of overwatch, I use overwatch (latest version, just released today) and no problem with my mod and grocerystore.

Yes - I downloaded v69 yesterday, didn't check for the newest one. Now got v 70 and sorted the problem.

Your new growables are suffering from the same issue the EA ones did - having the mycelium state and growing to static adults overnight - overwatch has fixed the EAs but not your custom ones. However, I will live with this because I love the idea of having the other buyables - I will just not try and grow the new ones.

I never understood why there was no bread or milk or spreads in the game - now, thanks to you, there are. Brilliant! Thank you again
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#53 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 6:25 PM
Don't thanks me, I just managed to update it to the latest patch, that's all. All credit belongs to BlackCat007 as she is the original creator.

Btw, what is this mycelium state thing? I rarely do gardening so I unaware of this matter.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:13 AM
Thank you, anak, for updating this mod!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 10:55 PM
Don't thanks me, I just managed to update it to the latest patch, that's all. All credit belongs to BlackCat007 as she is the original creator.

Btw, what is this mycelium state thing? I rarely do gardening so I unaware of this matter.

Apparently Supernatural is adding growable mushrooms, and there is some sort of issue with the original (and modded, apparently) growable plants because of something in the update. Apparently all will be sorted when Supernatural is installed.... actually not holding my breath on this one! :D
Instructor
#56 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:31 AM
Will there be an update for patch 1.38?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#57 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonshine
Will there be an update for patch 1.38?

Don't you read the title?
Test Subject
#58 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:43 PM
Don't you read the title?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 2:16 AM
You are my freakin' hero!!!! I gave up all my mods, because of the trouble when pets came out. I am so glad that you updated this, because it was my favorite mod ever!!!! Will be downloading and using! THANK YOU!!! *Cries a little bit*
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:40 PM
Hello there

First of all, I like this mod very much, it adds a lot of realism to the game.
But I have a problem.
I installed this mod as any other mod I installed. My game is patched with patch 1.38 and all requirements for it are fulfilled, but whenever I get to the supermarket and want to pay for the bought things, the game freezes. I waited about five minutes, the game permanently showing the loading cursor. Nothing else happened, I have then to quit the game. I also had this problem when playing with the 1.36-version before Supernatural

Is there a solution to this problem? Am I the only one having it?
Greetings from Germany,
Nasenfahrrad

Are you looking for translations of mods or catalogue descriptions?
I am a professional translator and interpreter for English-German and French-German.
Ask me if you need a translation into or from one of these three langauges, I'd love to provide! :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nasenfahrrad
Hello there

First of all, I like this mod very much, it adds a lot of realism to the game.
But I have a problem.
I installed this mod as any other mod I installed. My game is patched with patch 1.38 and all requirements for it are fulfilled, but whenever I get to the supermarket and want to pay for the bought things, the game freezes. I waited about five minutes, the game permanently showing the loading cursor. Nothing else happened, I have then to quit the game. I also had this problem when playing with the 1.36-version before Supernatural

Is there a solution to this problem? Am I the only one having it?
Greetings from Germany,
Nasenfahrrad

I never heard problem like that, sorry. Maybe you have an outdated mods or possibly mods conflict. Please first make sure my mod is working by removing all other mods temporary but leave mine and start the game for testing.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 4:56 PM
I never heard problem like that, sorry. Maybe you have an outdated mods or possibly mods conflict. Please first make sure my mod is working by removing all other mods temporary but leave mine and start the game for testing.

Okay, I guess I found my mistake
I was using the most recent version of your mod, but also a mod that changes the opening times of the grocery store. This should have been the conflict, shouldn't it?

Anyways, it's working now Thank you so much!

Greetings from Germany,
Nasenfahrrad

Are you looking for translations of mods or catalogue descriptions?
I am a professional translator and interpreter for English-German and French-German.
Ask me if you need a translation into or from one of these three langauges, I'd love to provide! :)
Test Subject
#63 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 7:47 PM
^_^ does it work if u only have patch 1.36? thanks~!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#64 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nasenfahrrad
Okay, I guess I found my mistake
I was using the most recent version of your mod, but also a mod that changes the opening times of the grocery store. This should have been the conflict, shouldn't it?

Anyways, it's working now Thank you so much!

Greetings from Germany,
Nasenfahrrad

I glad you make it to work. You're welcome.
Actually this mod doesn't conflict with that mod you mention (the one that change the grocery's opening and closing time), but my mod here does conflict with that grocery mod.

Quote: Originally posted by redobsession
^_^ does it work if u only have patch 1.36? thanks~!

Unfortunately I don't know if this will work with patch 1.36 or not.
But luckily for you, I still have my old mods that made for version 1.36 in my harddrive. Which one of the four variants that do you want? I will upload it for you.
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 2:34 PM
awwww... thanks so much
i would like this pls
CookingAndIngredientsOverhaul_AllFruitsBuyable

thanks again :D

its a great help ^_^!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redobsession
awwww... thanks so much
i would like this pls
CookingAndIngredientsOverhaul_AllFruitsBuyable

thanks again :D

its a great help ^_^!

Here you are. Remember, if you update to patch 1.38, don't use this anymore. You're welcome.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CookingAndIngredientsOverhaul_AllFruitsBuyable_136Version.rar (65.9 KB, 10 downloads)
Description: Just for patch 1.36 version! Don't use this with patch 1.38 / Supernatural
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 9:47 PM
I do not have the pets expansion yet. What can I do?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katiebpie
I do not have the pets expansion yet. What can I do?

What do you mean? As long as you have updated to patch 1.38, you can use these mods. If you don't have the corresponding EP, the fruit / recipe simply doesn't show in you game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:43 AM
So glad to see this updated for the new patch! Thank you.
Test Subject
#70 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:55 PM
Thanks for the mod anak_ponti.

I do have a question. Is it just me or are "waffles" missing off the list?
Test Subject
#71 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:10 PM
Here you are. Remember, if you update to patch 1.38, don't use this anymore. You're welcome.

thanks so much anak~ ^_^~ yeah i will ^_^~!
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 1:26 AM
Default thanks
What do you mean? As long as you have updated to patch 1.38, you can use these mods. If you don't have the corresponding EP, the fruit / recipe simply doesn't show in you game.

I see. Thank you. I was not sure since it shows pets as a requirement for this mod to work properly. i was hoping you would say that parts of it would work but not all being as i do not have pets. thank you!!! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#73 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loxly
Thanks for the mod anak_ponti.

I do have a question. Is it just me or are "waffles" missing off the list?

No, waffles is still there in my game. Check the skill journal if you aren't sure.
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 10:04 AM Last edited by Loxly : 15th Sep 2012 at 10:21 AM.
No, waffles is still there in my game. Check the skill journal if you aren't sure.

Hmmm??? Since when was it a level 1 Cooking Skill recipe?

Sorry for the confusion.

Added:

... Because you changed it to level 1.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#75 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loxly
Hmmm??? Since when was it a level 1 Cooking Skill recipe?

Sorry for the confusion.

Added:

... Because you changed it to level 1.

No, it isn't changed by me. Remember, this is originally mod made by BlackCat007, so it is she who changed it to level 1.
Page 3 of 16