Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 4:19 AM
Default Help with creating an object
I somehow what to make an object. Technically the objects is from the store and i want to use the script for it. But how would i make it and it would still require owning the original file from the store.
ex:Make a new mesh for the oven from the bakery set, but in order to install mine you need to own the original and the original is not replaced by mine creation.
Hopefully you understood me

I need a cigarette
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 10:19 AM
Hmm it depends on the store item. Some store items's scrips are already within the game files. Which, after checking, it doesn't seems to have it. Which is likely due to the fact that it is a premium store content So just to be safe, I would ask the downloaders (If you're going to publish it of course ) to get the store item to make it work properly. Of course it doesn't hurt to test it without having the bakery set in-game

What you could try though, and i'm not sure if it's exactly legal, is just to get the bakery set's S3AS, file, import it into your package file and use the same script line that the store item uses from the 'OBJk' file Or, you could try to just use the objk's script line and forget about importing the s3as file.

-
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:57 PM
Okay, thanks for your help. I will try to get it to work

I need a cigarette