Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Food Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 20th Jan 2016 at 2:30 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New Resources

1033 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 821 Feedback Posts, 211 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 42
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#501 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 12:27 AM
Will there be an updated to this mod, the game is boring without it?
Test Subject
#502 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 1:14 AM
I had to pull this mod til there is an update cause it is not working with the last patch
Icy Spicy
#503 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lataya25
I know u pretty much running this mod by urself now, sorry to have to ask u this but the food in sims is one of my must-have I been using all food except for a few that haven't been updated. I know Lenaid using some of ur harvestable ingredient but I wanted to know can u add lenaid foods to this that are paired with your harvestable but also those that dont got ingredients. again I am sorry to ask this from you.

Hey i am sorry! there has been some issue background issues and i cannot include them without Leniad's permission unfortunately

Quote: Originally posted by Absolute
I keep getting last exception errors on venue fridges with the latest patch (1.45.62.1020) , is it this mod or other custom foods?

Do you have OhMySim's food/drink ?

Quote: Originally posted by Deshaye6308
Will there be an updated to this mod, the game is boring without it?

Quote: Originally posted by mal_1962
I had to pull this mod til there is an update cause it is not working with the last patch

As far as I am aware this mod does not require any update with the latest patch. Can you tell me the specific issues after the patch ? Do you get the options on the fridge and stove ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#504 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:57 PM
Dear, Icemunmun.
I've got a problem! When i trying to cook something they works fine, but when i try to eat this, my sim can't eat it, even the "eat" function does not appear in the menu. This problem appeared with the latest patch. And yeah, i don't any kind of "OhMySim's food drink" and etc. (yeah, sorry for my bad English). But this is mod is an amazing! Thank you in advance
Icy Spicy
#505 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beka7777
Dear, Icemunmun.
I've got a problem! When i trying to cook something they works fine, but when i try to eat this, my sim can't eat it, even the "eat" function does not appear in the menu. This problem appeared with the latest patch. And yeah, i don't any kind of "OhMySim's food drink" and etc. (yeah, sorry for my bad English). But this is mod is an amazing! Thank you in advance

Hey can you see what specific custom foods have this issue ? Are the EA foods functioning normally in your game ? Can you post a picture of the bug
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#506 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:50 PM
I'm sorry, but it fixed already, thanks to patch!
So, It's compatible with last Update of 16 August!
And, excuse me, Dear Icemunmun!
And forgive me, that i answer late!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#507 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 1:55 PM
Excuse me dear but I'm getting a Last Exception
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#508 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 4:06 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Icy Spicy
#509 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MochaMochii
Excuse me dear but I'm getting a Last Exception

Hey! Can you check with only this mod +/- MCCC and attach the last exception here ?
Test Subject
#510 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 3:53 PM
I get an error while unpacking, and I'm basically a noob when it comes to this stuff, lol.
Icy Spicy
#511 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischiefmker
I get an error while unpacking, and I'm basically a noob when it comes to this stuff, lol.

What program are you using for unpacking ? Can you redownload and use .7zip if WinRAR is giving an error ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#512 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 3:54 PM
Thank you so much♥
Test Subject
#513 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 12:37 AM
Does this mod come with any custom foods? Or do you have to download all of those separately? Thanks!
Test Subject
#514 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 6:51 AM
hi I had a few questions I saw weren't answered and thought id put mine out there, but I noticed you cant bake anything using the cupcake machine? I was really looking forward to that if I'm honest, and the stuffed peppers are at level 10? that's kind of high lol but besides that I love your work I hate it took me forever to finally download the custom food interactions I mostly just planted the fruits and didn't do much w them after
Test Subject
#515 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 5:39 AM
Hi @Icemunmun, I have been getting LE's for the this mod and the custom drinks one as well. I've tried it with MCCC and without MCCC and still get the message. Can I still play the game without it breaking? Here is the LE below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>ebde87d18fd02b805b9ddd6d</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2018-09-16 00:35:29</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>tunable.py:1595</categoryid>
<desyncid>ebde87d18fd02b805b9ddd6d</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>[cjiang] Error occurred within the tag named 'purchase_list_option' (value: V) (TunableMinimumLengthError)&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\wickedwhims\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _wickedwhims_add_computer_object_states&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets&#xD;
File "injector.py", line 11, in _inject&#xD;
return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)&#xD;
File "C:\Users\tmere\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.py", line 81, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "C:\Users\tmere\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.py", line 75, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "obj_interaction_injector.py", line 13, in add_superaffordances&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 807, in _load_tunable&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1595, in load_etree_node&#xD;
sims4.tuning.tunable_errors.TunableMinimumLengthError&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<type>desync</type>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>[manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.icemunmun:CustomDrinks_bar_PurchasePicker'&gt;. (TunableMinimumLengthError)&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\wickedwhims\sex\_ts4_tuning\objects_states.py", line 26, in _wickedwhims_add_computer_object_states&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets&#xD;
File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.134.3\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets&#xD;
File "C:\Users\tmere\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.py", line 81, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "C:\Users\tmere\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.py", line 75, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 450, in load_data_into_class_instances&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1595, in load_etree_node&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
</root>
Icy Spicy
#516 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TamareM
Hi @Icemunmun, I have been getting LE's for the this mod and the custom drinks one as well. I've tried it with MCCC and without MCCC and still get the message. Can I still play the game without it breaking? Here is the LE below:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<type>desync</type>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>[cjiang] Error occurred within the tag named 'purchase_list_option' (value: V) (TunableMinimumLengthError)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 807, in _load_tunable&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<type>desync</type>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>[manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.icemunmun:CustomDrinks_bar_PurchasePicker'&gt;. (TunableMinimumLengthError)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
original(self)&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 450, in load_data_into_class_instances&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
</root>

Hey this LE appears if you do not have the Custom Bar drinks package along with the custom Drinks script. The custom food script appears in the LE only because it is also an injector mod ( and all installed injector scripts appear in the LE even when they are not themselves producing the error). Hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#517 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 11:15 PM
Thank you SO much for adding support for LittleDica's appliances!!! I use her appliances in Étienne's houses!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#518 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 4:04 AM
A suggestion if its not too rude and possible. Couls you possibly allow the city living recipes to populate the custom lists? I love the mod otherwise, works flawlessly. Thank you for making it
Test Subject
#519 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 5:45 AM
Does the other custom foods need to be updated too or should they be fine because I keep getting last exceptions and was told to take out all mods that haven't been updated for the August 15th patch?
Icy Spicy
#520 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caeoimhin Velar
A suggestion if its not too rude and possible. Couls you possibly allow the city living recipes to populate the custom lists? I love the mod otherwise, works flawlessly. Thank you for making it

Hey LittleMsSam has a mod which makes the City Living recipes available from normal cook menu if you read the relevant cookbooks - https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...-seafood-jungle

Quote: Originally posted by GamerGoddessAvani
Does the other custom foods need to be updated too or should they be fine because I keep getting last exceptions and was told to take out all mods that haven't been updated for the August 15th patch?

Hey the food interactions are compatible with the August patch! All my recipes are compatible with the latest patch too.Can you check with just this mod ( script + package) and +/- MCCC ONLY in your mods folder ? if you still get an LE, please post it here
Test Subject
#521 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey LittleMsSam has a mod which makes the City Living recipes available from normal cook menu if you read the relevant cookbooks - https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...-seafood-jungle

Hey the food interactions are compatible with the August patch! All my recipes are compatible with the latest patch too.Can you check with just this mod ( script + package) and +/- MCCC ONLY in your mods folder ? if you still get an LE, please post it here

What exactly are those mods? but i'll look into them when I next check. I'm running a test play without all the food and recipes to see if i'm still getting last exceptions
Test Subject
#522 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:16 AM
Default Icemunmun i got Le id love you too look at i just dunno how to put it on here
help lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#523 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Do you guys have a tumblr and / or a patreon?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#524 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 2:32 PM
i've downloaded this mod. it has the interactions but when i click on them nothing is in the menu bit where you find the food
Icy Spicy
#525 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SophieJonas014
i've downloaded this mod. it has the interactions but when i click on them nothing is in the menu bit where you find the food

Hey! You can go to my profile and you will get all the recipes on my download list http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=4590936
Page 21 of 42