Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:11 PM
Default WCIF - Pool/Beach/Water Rug
Hello;

I would like to create a small beach for my Sims, would you have the link of these objects that will make the illusion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7g4Jk5JTyo&t=259s

(0: 20)

Thank you in advance !

Excuse me for English, it's google translation. :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 9:36 PM
It took me forever to find them, but I think I got them. They are by SimProver, a site that seems to be gone. I can't find a 'Saving the Sims' Yahoo group for you, so I'll upload them. The file names seem to be in Italian, but the ReadMe files have English sections in them. They say you need Living Large. I put them in a rar, in folders. Every folder has the objects, pictures and an information file in English that translates the Italian. It's not an accurate translation, it says what the tiles are for.
I hope this is what you needed!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimProver_GroundEffectRugs.rar (1,009.3 KB, 84 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Rugs by SimProver that make the ground or pool look like they smoothly transition between water, grass, snow or sand.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 10:10 PM
Oooooh! Thanks, thanks, thanks ! You are an angel falling from the sky with these rugs!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 11:03 AM
Wow! how fast! I was actually searching for them yesterday because at some point I had them, and lost them. May I ask, how did you find them?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 6:02 PM
I had them in my external memory-card's Downloads\Sims download folder (so not the installation Downloads folder). I had no idea whether I actually downloaded them at some point and from who they were, so at first I was digging through Sims sites that are still online. :P
But after trying some search terms I finally found them in my downloads. If I hadn't put them in a 'Beach' folder I would never have found them, since the names are all in Italian. I was just lucky I guess!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 11:15 AM
It was fate then, I guess!