Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2526 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 7:54 AM
Bathroom serenade gone wrong.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Instructor
#2527 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 4:28 PM
Patrick, your mum is sleeping. Let her rest.
Screenshots

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#2528 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 3:44 AM
Stinky Skunk was nyooming around the lot when he bumped into my Sim's dog, who then got a thought bubble of the underlying cat NPC:

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2529 Old 26th Jan 2024 at 3:05 AM

Mad Poster
#2530 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre

WTF. How?
Mad Poster
#2531 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 12:58 PM
stretchskeleton & moveobjects on

Mad Poster
#2532 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 2:22 PM
Why is there an arrow sticking out of the dog's head?
Field Researcher
#2533 Old 27th Jan 2024 at 8:51 PM
This guy came home from work with my sim and spent the whole day in the lot playing the dogs. It's 2:45 in the morning, he randomly picks up one of my newborn puppies, and walks away... and I'm here thinking: he's not going to steal it, right? And there he is! About to disappear from the lot with my dog in his hands.

The puppy appeared right away on the sidewalk, but I'm thinking about actually moving her into this guy's household and play it out like he actually stole her.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2534 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 3:39 AM
Brandi potty-training Beau. Something's.... wrong.

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Mad Poster
#2535 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Why is there an arrow sticking out of the dog's head?

That's the tongue.

Instructor
#2536 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 8:05 PM
That's the tongue.

That's the tongue?!

Your poor Sims that have seen that... "Thing".

Mad Poster
#2537 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 2:35 AM
And another game of throw the football...
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2538 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KaruraWasabi
Brandi potty-training Beau. Something's.... wrong.

Looks like another baby that wants to go back to the womb

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2539 Old 31st Jan 2024 at 9:37 AM
That's the tongue.

Looks like he's skewered himself on it! Poor dog!
Mad Poster
#2540 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 3:09 AM

Mad Poster
#2541 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 5:59 PM
Aw yes, the typical bathroom stupid. "I have to pee" "GET OUT" "I can't --you are blocking the door stupid". Fine, everyone can just pee themselves. "And that hat is just wrong with that Japanese thing"

Instructor
#2542 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Aw yes, the typical bathroom stupid. "I have to pee" "GET OUT" "I can't --you are blocking the door stupid". Fine, everyone can just pee themselves. "And that hat is just wrong with that Japanese thing"

Every single time...
Don't forget the infinite "Ohh! Wawie! Uhh, bip froo?!" and the "Atote, atote!" while everyone is running around freaking out...

Forum Resident
#2543 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 2:10 AM
Smustling really brings people together.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#2544 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
Every single time...
Don't forget the infinite "Ohh! Wawie! Uhh, bip froo?!" and the "Atote, atote!" while everyone is running around freaking out...

=========
Interesting, I never pay attention to Dialog. Except one time IN A MOVIE (wish I could remember name) a guy is chasing another guy on a sidewalk and to get his attention, yells "???" ( glam foomay?) can't remember.. but it means "come here" - it's what a Sim says when they are teaching that.

Instructor
#2545 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 6:30 PM
=========
Interesting, I never pay attention to Dialog. Except one time IN A MOVIE (wish I could remember name) a guy is chasing another guy on a sidewalk and to get his attention, yells "???" ( glam foomay?) can't remember.. but it means "come here" - it's what a Sim says when they are teaching that.

I've heard thousands of things that Sims yell...
"Ohh! Glassy! Uh, beep!" is a common thing I hear every single day. I think it plays when Sims can't reach some area.
And then there are the Simlish songs... "Ooh, got a froobie, got a froobie" from Pocket full of sunshine is heard constantly in my Sims' homes...

Mad Poster
#2546 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I've heard thousands of things that Sims yell...
"Ohh! Glassy! Uh, beep!" is a common thing I hear every single day. I think it plays when Sims can't reach some area.
And then there are the Simlish songs... "Ooh, got a froobie, got a froobie" from Pocket full of sunshine is heard constantly in my Sims' homes...

So do you remember "come here"? Is there any consistency to Simlish? I assumed not, but if there IS, has any one "translated" it, as in recorded people talking Simlish, with English translation?

Instructor
#2547 Old 3rd Feb 2024 at 6:43 PM
So do you remember "come here"? Is there any consistency to Simlish? I assumed not, but if there IS, has any one "translated" it, as in recorded people talking Simlish, with English translation?

I think there is a small Simlish dictionary in the Sim wiki. I do remember "Come Here" but I haven't really thought about it... I'm not sure if it's in the dictionary.
You can find more when Sim's are teaching toddlers something and also teaching pets commands. Isn't "Come Here" used when a Sim uses the "Call Over" action?

Mad Poster
#2548 Old 5th Feb 2024 at 11:22 AM

Mad Poster
#2549 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 2:23 AM
Yep, nothing in that puppy's head

Field Researcher
#2550 Old 9th Feb 2024 at 3:30 AM
New way of feeding a baby unlocked: gently place the baby on the floor sideways, align the bottle with its mouth, and spray until fed. Optional: have your free arm trespass your torso to keep baby engaged.

Screenshots
Page 102 of 104