Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sports Enthusiast Trait (Teen-Elder)

by SimplyInspiredSims4 Posted 15th Apr 2018 at 4:17 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2019 at 5:20 AM by SimplyInspiredSims4 : Tested compatibility with latest patch

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:20 AM
you should put in that it requires certain packs because bowling, rock wall climbing and a few other whims and interactions all require different packs there might be others i have missed but the mod kind of needs them to do most of theses.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheQueeneb
you should put in that it requires certain packs because bowling, rock wall climbing and a few other whims and interactions all require different packs there might be others i have missed but the mod kind of needs them to do most of theses.

Yes! This occurred to me after I submitted the mod, of course, so I added a comment at the bottom of the description post this afternoon. Thanks for the feedback
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Unsearchably
Is it possible to make traits be discovered by the "Get To Know" interaction like vanilla traits?

That's an interesting question! I didn't think to test whether the traits are discoverable, and I'm new to creating traits, so I have no idea whether that's possible (or whether I have the skills to make it so). I'll see what I can figure out when I have some free time and get back to you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unsearchably
I haven't seen any trait mods where the custom traits are discoverable, so I was wondering if it's just a common oversight or technically impossible.

I haven't had the time to test mine yet, but I'm fairly sure that it's impossible to make custom traits discoverable--or if not impossible, it's something that no one seems to know how to do (or no one's talking). It's not an oversight as far as I'm concerned; if I could make them discoverable, I would, and I'd like to think that others would do the same.