Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Brick Apartment Building

by luvalphvle Posted 19th Apr 2018 at 8:52 PM - Updated 10th May 2018 at 3:33 PM by Tashiketh : Removed erroneous CC wallpaper line

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 11:46 AM
Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 2:06 PM
Ooh, this is like your Industrial apartment but bigger! I love it Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 2:15 PM
Absolutely love your creations. Thank you so much for sharing this one
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:45 AM
Very nice
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 10th May 2018 at 3:33 PM
Just a quick note, I removed the line: "This lot includes two custom wallpapers created by me, but is otherwise CC-free" because you didn't include the wallpapers, and they'd need to go through the normal moderation queue anyway!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:16 AM
Another beautiful creation!!! Well done!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Lovely apartment. But I couldn't install it? Says "Please make sure you have the latest software update and try again." I guess it is because I'm on 1.67? Awe. Is it possible to upload the library file instead? Thanks!

I'm having the same error and I'm on 1.69 It looks like such a pretty lot too!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Breezeshadow
I'm having the same error and I'm on 1.69 It looks like such a pretty lot too!

Its not only this lot but also Skyrise Highrise (http://modthesims.info/d/627119/sky...se.html#infobox) that gives me that message when I try to install them. I'm not sure whats happening because its only those two lots from luvalphvle that give that message the other ones are ok when I installed them