Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:27 AM
Default Problem with Pie Menu!
Hey, It's my first time on doing a poses hack and I have a problem. I made a pose and it works, but then, I want to add a second one, and it doesn't appear in the pie menu. Do you know why is this happening? I checked all but I am not really sure. I let you the file, so if you wanna see it ... Thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  newposes_byagustin.rar (72.5 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 10th May 2008 at 12:51 PM
There doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong, assuming the sim you had selected at the time was actually a teen, adult or elder. When this weird type of thing happens to me I usually find I have done something silly like forgetting to copy the new version over to Downloads or perhaps renamed the file and left the one by the old name still in there.

Do you have testingcheats enabled? if not, there is just the possibility this is erroring before it can show the menu fully and you're not seeing it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th May 2008 at 2:58 PM
Heya agustin!

One issue I can see is that you haven't pressed "Default lang only" in the pie menu strings. That means that you've only got pie menu text for the American English version of the game. If you're playing in another language (or in British English) then the pie menu option won't show up. You can fix this by opening the "Pie Menu Strings" file and clicking the button marked "Default lang only"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2008 at 7:05 PM
Echo I will change that right now, thanks for telling me. And Inge, I did what you said and nothing. I have the cheat enabled, I renamed the file, saved it again in the downloads folder, everything!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 10th May 2008 at 10:45 PM
Ok, anyway as soon as Echo said it I realised I forgot to check the strings, so that's probably it.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)