Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:39 AM Last edited by agon999 : 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:58 PM.
Default hacking the game not downloads or clones
nevermind i found out what to do and it wasnt just download the files lol
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:55 PM
I cannot understand what you are trying to say. Could you please try to be more clear? Exactly what are you trying to accomplish?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 10:24 PM
Are you referring to updating items for Inge's apartment hacks for Sims 1?

For modding tutorials for Sims 2, click Create> Sims 2> Tutorials at the top of the page. It's hard to answer your question because it isn't really specific, if you know what you are trying to achieve in Sims 2 then we might be able to direct you to something to help.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by agon999
i agree but i cant find any tutorial on what i want to do, let me put it this way--- the sims one has two main files to hack for using inge's apartment system one is objects.far and the other is global.far within these files are individual .iff files in the sims 2 the file structure is completely different i found objects.package but no global.package what i did in my sims one game was i made all objects apartment accessible without cloning the original in game objects so is there a global.package if so i cant find it. thats what i want to find within the sims one file global.far is a file called counterglobals.iff in which i was able to hack to make all counters apartment accessible is there a package file for that?

Inge's apartment hack doesn't work in Sims 2, so you can't make counters in Sims 2 apartment accessible, if that's what you mean. Can you be more specific as to exactly what you want to do in Sims 2?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by agon999
this is the link for inges sims2 apartment system
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/sa...202/Apartments/

That just took me to the Yahoo sign-in page, but if you are meaning Inge's Sims 2 apartment mods then they are here also:
http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...Pages/Sims2.htm
So again, what exactly are you trying to achieve? You don't have to do anything to get Inge's Sims 2 mods to work in your game, just extract them to the downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:02 PM Last edited by agon999 : 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:16 PM.
those are 2 different types of files and since you dont have a yahoo account you will never understand my dilemma but this is it

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...07&page=1&pp=25

funny thing is i sent my first post to HP and he sent me here now to get to work
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: I have no idea what this is about...