Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:31 AM
Default My sims can't use beds.
I know that this glitch has been around before, but Google isn't helping me, so.

My sims reset when they try and use beds. I've tried CC beds, multiple Maxis beds, moving what's around the beds, verifying the game files, deleting my cache.

I also ripped out any mods that had to do with beds one by one and none of them were the problem.

Stubborn bug. I need a bigger fly swatter.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:07 AM
I couldn't use toilets for a while, had to rip all the mods out and painstakingly add them back in groups till I found it. It was a broken hair mod. Sims 3 to 4 conversion fail.
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KCrowns
I know that this glitch has been around before, but Google isn't helping me, so.

My sims reset when they try and use beds. I've tried CC beds, multiple Maxis beds, moving what's around the beds, verifying the game files, deleting my cache.

I also ripped out any mods that had to do with beds one by one and none of them were the problem.

Stubborn bug. I need a bigger fly swatter.

When will people learn
Please take out ALL mods and CC test game if it works then you need to slowly add stuff back testing the game in between adding items back. You do this until you find the corrupt CC or mod.
Only removing what you think is the problem really does not help those of us that want to try to help you.
Have you gone through and updated all your mods since the 26th March patch came out?
Having any out-dated mods will cause your problem. Also the bunk beds are not working so they need to be removed.
CC can cause these issues as well as mods so you need to remove everything and as said before add a few back at a time testing in-between until you fid the file causing your game to misbehave... Good luck
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 8:01 PM
It was the Sticky Clothes mod from MaximilliumM.

Thanks for your lack of patience. I kinda needed some tough love.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KCrowns
It was the Sticky Clothes mod from MaximilliumM.

Thanks for your lack of patience. I kinda needed some tough love.

Yeah sorry bout that.
But answering the same question over and over is monotonous....LOL