Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:52 PM
Default hey guys
SO I don't know if anyone who knows me is still hanging around or remembers me, I kinda pop in from time to time whenever I have a "sims phase". I just kind of wanted to make a post saying hey, I've missed you, these forums have never failed to make me feel warm inside and I'll always cherish the community we have here. I feel like I'm always welcomed back with open arms, and I really haven't seen anyone get rejected here or mistreated (at least not without having half the site back them up, hahaha) And that's just...nice to me. Forum communities in general are such a sweet thing, I always worry they're dying out with the new wave of social media, so it makes me happy to see everyone on here still truckin'
Also I turned 18 in May and I've wasted SO MUCH MONEY ONLINE--
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 7:27 PM
I 'member. Everyone is welcomed back with open arms, as long they weren't spammers, flamers or otherwise moronic beings. I don't think that "social" media would be a cause of MTS dying. Only a wave with sometimes more, sometimes less activity.

Quote:
I've wasted SO MUCH MONEY ONLINE--

Amateur, SO MUCH isn't that much. Back in my hardcore gaming days.. *knee, back, ankles and face crack* I've spent ± 2500, on a F2P game.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:02 PM
Nice to see you again, ribbonista.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 12:21 AM
Your spending habits are probably better than mine are. I had a bad problem with my OCD tendencies. When they say "Collect them all", I usually take it as an ultimatum of sorts.

It's only been in the past couple of years that I became aware of my habits.

Still, growing is ongoing, so growing up never stops. Then again, I turn 30 this October and in all honesty, experience enriched me with lessons you can't get in classroom settings.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:16 AM
PandaQueen, as a fellow OCD'r I understand the collect-them-all thing. One of the things my counselors told me is that I'm not allowed to have two of anything. Collecting is done for me. If I can't select one, I don't need it. I handle this well in physical situations, but in digital, not so much.

If it's digital I want it alllllllll. And sims 2 is a terrible game for me to play because there is still so very much out there.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 3:35 PM
Heeeey, it's good to see you again!