Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 7:16 PM
Default will this help finding bugged content??
I know the red means theres a hack, but I am having an issue with my pets.. and they look blue with no motion or they are invisible. I tried attaching a picture to show what i mean, not sure if it worked.. I'm trying to find the content I downloaded that could be causing it, what else can this program do for me?? HELP im desperate!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xolostrealistox
I know the red means theres a hack, but I am having an issue with my pets.. and they look blue with no motion or they are invisible. I tried attaching a picture to show what i mean, not sure if it worked.. I'm trying to find the content I downloaded that could be causing it, what else can this program do for me?? HELP im desperate!

Whoa, this is super late and you may not even read this, but Delphy's download organizer could probably help you more than the clean installer. It sorts out hacks.