Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#376 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 3:29 AM
Default Salem - Nightfall
The sun was near setting in Salem. Rev. Hawthorne had managed to put most the townsfolk at ease. There were not enough folks left wanting him killed to get the job done. As the crowd crept out of the church, some with their heads hanging down, William sighed in relief, falling into his chair.

The general consensus among the town was they were no closer to putting an end to the witches' killing spree as they were when it had all began. It would be a long, dark, cold night in Salem.

~ * ~

Congratulations Atropa, Rev. William is a free man! It is now Night time in Salem for the next three days.
Witches Clan, Blessed One, and White Witch, you all know what I need from you.

Everyone, I would also like you to let me know via PM if you’d like to stick with this RP. The elimination nature of this RP really needs much more participation to work correctly. I’m saddened that the RP died down so quickly, but I don’t want to drag it out just for the heck of it. So I’d like to know your guys’ thoughts. Less than a third of the original characters are still with us, and it isn’t due to deaths. If I get even a handful of people that would like to continue in the RP then I will keep it open. Otherwise, I think I’ll put it out of its misery. :shrug:
Advertisement
#377 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 7:59 AM
((Aww that'd be a shame, mind you I got killed so I guess my lurking has no real bearing on what you are going to do... my fingers are crossed though))
#378 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 1:19 AM
ooc: Arohh! I'll have something up. >:o Blasted internet messed up over the weekend.
Original Poster
#379 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 2:22 AM
Friendly reminder that there are 24 hours left till morning, I still need to hear a decision from my Witches Clan, and identities from my Blessed One and my White Witch.

I want to say thank you to everyone who PMed me their thoughts about this RP possibly closing. It definitely lifted my spirits to hear/read that quite a few of you want to stick with it. The RP is not closing.

So, those I need PMs from... get them into me please.

cherryp3 - glad to see you back!
Original Poster
#380 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 1:47 AM
Default Salem - Morning
Salem - Morning

As the sun rose over Salem, many townsfolk didn’t dare leave their houses. It had become routine that each morning would be greeted with a death. Many felt safer holed up in their houses. A brave minority did continue out and about. They figured that if they stopped living then they might as well be dead anyway. Those that had gone out of their houses that morning’s soon heard a shrill scream.

Someone had gone to Abel Farm to purchase some eggs. They had knocked on the door repeatedly but there was no answer. Worried about Anne, they opened the door, and were horrified by what they saw. Anne Abel was hanging from the rafters of her home. Was she killed? Did she commit suicide?

~ * ~

Sorry RosalindP, Anne Abel has been killed by the Witches Clan.

It’s morning time now. There are three days for everyone to PM me who they’d like to accuse for this new day.
#381 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 9:32 PM
Default Samuel
Samuel stumbled along up to the farm. Each footstep heavy as he made his way, the wearyness of the last few days settling like a fog over him. Many had fallen to their knees before the Reverand following Mary's lead asking for forgiveness of their sins. Samuel had knelt down with them, praying for the Lord to forgive him his doubts of his fellow villages. And so his head had bowed and he had repented the siins of judging his fellow men and women.

He turned the corner only to stop abrubtly in shock as a shreik rang out disturbing the tranquility of the morning. After the moment pause Samuel's feet soon found their wings and he hurried along, faster towards the farm trepediation in his eyes as to what he might find. "Anne's hung, oh my Lord." a man's voice sounded, then another was heard questioning in a shocked tone. "Was it suicide?"

Samuel pushed his way through the people that had flocked to the shrill scream. His eyes falling horrified upon the suspended dead body of Anne. His hand swept his hat from his head as he turned away from the sight. Head bowed in respect to Anne's demise. The voices around spoke in hushed tones, respectful of the dead. He heard a solumn cry as someone called for The Reverand. Then the nausiating thud, as they hoisted her body down and laid it out upon the bare floor.

Still he stood there in shock, another one dead. Was it the witches or could poor Anne not bare another day or accusations and doubts? Had it all got so bad that she would commit the sin of taking her life. He could not believe that. Someone must be to blame. But who could do such a thing, no god fearing person would ever dream of such evil. But who amongst them had not visited the church? Who had not knelt before the Reverand and asked for the Lords forgiveness? He shook his head to clear the thoughts, now was a time to pray for Anne and all of those that loved her.

((OOC A little attempt to get things going, anyone can speak to him))
Original Poster
#382 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:08 PM
Default Salem - RP Closed
I am terribly sorry everyone. I know several people PMed me, supporting the decision to keep this roleplay open. I am very thankful to all of you that did.
But I fear that I must close this RP. It's been nearly four days since I announced morning and I have not received one suggestion as to a suspect. This is primarily because those with special roles are the only active characters left. There's no town folk around for the Witches Clan to kill off. The Witche's Clan pretty much wins by forfeit.

I thank everyone who made a character and put their hearts into it. I thank you for trying to keep this roleplay going, but sometimes even good roleplays die.

For anyone wondering... here's the secret identities revealed.
Blessed One: Charlotte Brannon (Shadowblade)
White Witch: Anne Abel (RosalindP)
Witches Clan: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Dane (eternal_sunshine), Julianna Wardelle (Pandaness), Mary Peddleweather (Vicci), Rev. William Hawthorne (Atropa), and Sanuel (veldagia)

I apologize to anyone who is upset, or bothered by this announcement. Again, thank you to everyone who participated.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#383 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:11 PM
Really sorry this RP had to fade away like this. It was a really good one. *hugs Shenan* Hats off to you for trying so hard. You've been an excellent game host.

Witches clan - Yey, we won. And we even got the white witch. :grouphug:

So sad I didn't get to explore William a bit more though. He was such a fun, corrupted character.
(Maybe I'll save him for another RP, if a good, fitting one comes along.)

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#384 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 8:50 PM
I wasnt sure if it was reverand or not. You had posted something about breaking 3 comandments and i only knew about 2. i didnt know if it was a typo or not. lol silly me.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#385 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 9:19 PM
Heh, well actually, all three were in his bio, kind of;
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not bear false witness.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

Didn't want to mention the fourth (thou shalt not kill), because that would've been too obvious.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#386 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:12 PM
Well I died anyway... but my daughter was innocent so yay... and i picked out two of the witches that darn Reverend and Lizzie Dane..... Nero really shoulda killed her hehe

And in a way I'd kinda like to say I won..... :eviltongu I got to be a kind doctor, go completely crazy and save an innocent life. So clearly I was just amazing.... until the death kinda thing ruined it!
#387 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:22 PM
Aww well, it was a good roleplay while it lasted.

Heheh I'm glad that I was able to stay in and that Julianna was never accused. We did good witches clan!

Too bad she never got to hook up with the Reverand though, lol.
Field Researcher
#388 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 12:54 AM
Lol xD

Aye, good game. Well done to Shenan as well but it's a shame there was no townsfolk left, but yay for the witches! And aye, we did get a white witch - how fun! Just a shame we had to win this was, but nevermind.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Inventor
#389 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 1:06 AM
Awww, I'm sorry Shenanigans. It was really a great idea for a RP. Maybe you can try it again later. Darn, I was right about who three of the withches were too.....
#390 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:46 AM
:weep: It was great fun, such a novel idea for a RP.

We won! :3dcool: (I'm ignoring the default bit as we got the white witch).

And thnak you Shenanigans - great host as always. They have no flowers so you'll have to make do with a bunch of these : :baloons:
Original Poster
#391 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 2:33 AM
I know this RP is closed, but I just had to say thanks to everyone for the kind words given, and the bouqet of balloons.

Page 16 of 16