Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#501 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 1:11 AM
Linda blushed beet red."N...no of course not...I mean he's cute and all,but no."she smiled nervously.
(( well the person Akuzhin,who played Cale,dropped out,I think...and yes it does feel like just us two =( )
Advertisement
Test Subject
#502 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 1:25 AM
Daphne giggled and pulled a shirt out of a rack. "This would look great on you and ohh, I totally forgot!" Daphne exclaimed. She pulled a card out her purse that said:
You Are Invited to Daphne's Sweet Sixteen
When June 28th
Where 45 Craven Heights
RVSP by the 20th, call 123-0123
It's a Greek theme so don't forget to bring your toga and dress up as god/goddess
"I hope you can come Linda, it will be really fun!" she continued.
((I'm planning on inviting everybody and the rp, hopefully some people will come back by that time :lonely: ))
#503 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:54 AM
Linda smiled:"You bet,"she said."I gotta find a toga or something!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#504 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 3:33 PM
((ooc: sorry for my inactivity you guys, its just I have been super busy with school, work and my exams...I'll be back soon..along with a few other members))
Test Subject
#505 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 10:26 PM
"Hey, why don't we go to the costume shop, it's not far from here!" Daphne suggested.
((That's great to hear!! And good job with winning the nationals!))
Field Researcher
#506 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 9:24 PM
(( I'd really like to join this, but my sims game crashes when I take pics or video, would I possibly be allowed to use a real person for my pic? ))
#507 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 8:48 PM
((ooc:okay <3 can't wait!))
"Good idea!"Linda nodded in agreement.
Test Subject
#508 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:51 PM
"Great!" she replied and they headed towards the store.
((Sounds awesome!! ))
#509 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:01 AM
((ooc:sorry for the late reply,I've been on a sim making frenzy over at InSim))
"Where should we go first,Daphne?"Linda asked her friend.
Test Subject
#510 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:37 PM
((Let's assume they had a fun time at the mall and hours passed by I'm running out of ideas)) "Thanks for the fun time, see you tommorrow." Daphne said as they dropped off, Linda. She sighed as the limo made way to her home.

((ooc: Cause of the site issues, I don't see the menu, for italic, underline, bold so i couldn't bold the names))
Instructor
Original Poster
#511 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:08 PM
((ooc: I am going to have to bring this RP back to life...I need to quit my job..lol))
Field Researcher
#512 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 1:23 PM

Name: Tristan Goldway

Neighborhood: Hoggard Avenue

School Choice: Hoggard High

Birthdate:
Novermber 13 1992

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Brief Bio: Tristan is the black sheep of her family, while the others are flitting around being utter yuppies, she'd locked in her room on MSN, listing to Evanescence.

Pic Of Your Character:

Name: Candice (Candy) Goldway

Neighbourhood: Hoggard Avenue

School: Hoggard High

Birthdate: September 27 1993

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Brief Bio: The ultimate stereotype. She's bitchy, rich, pretty, popular, preppy, a cheerleader, the works. And she loves it.

Pic:

Page 21 of 21