Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default custom Content
Hi, today when i started my sims, i loaded my lot and the custom comtent i had installed showed up in the catalog but the ustom objects i had already placed in the lot had the original objects used to make trhem. When i try to buy new custom content i places it in the lot just fine. When i load this happens. For example the 68 corvette is replaced by the HUNKA with the colors all mixed up. :sorry: for the incoveneice. Thank you. Help would be much apreciated. :sadpanda:

I have not failed. I've found 10,000 ways that dont work.
*Thomas Edison
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:22 PM
Hi there!
Same thing happened to me, several times in a row. I activated my custom made downloads, opened the neighbourhood, quit the game and did it once more. Then it was ok again. Try...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:41 PM
Thanks amn but i didnt work im going nuts, thanks for trying.

*Thomas Edison
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
Do you mean that all of the thumbnail pictures are mixed up? If so, then delete the contents of your thumbnails folder. The game will then regenerate them for you correctly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:19 PM
no but the custom content appers mixed up with the oroiginal content used to make them, i restarted the game a couple of times and it seems to be fixed, ill tell u if it persists thnk you.

*Thomas Edison
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:41 AM
HELP!!!!! i have followed every help post i can find but I cannot get custom colored objects and new objects to show in my game I placed them in my My documents/ EA games/ sims2/ downloads folder and i installed CEP and still nothing. what am i doing wrong? please help me I have spent 2 days trying to fix this.
please email me i will never find this post again LOL
[email protected]