Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 9:18 AM Last edited by BkajnlConcepts : 1st Jan 2018 at 9:23 AM.
Default Request for Beehive hair
Hi everyone!
I am requesting that either A: someone ports the beehive style from TS1/TSO to TS2 or B: Someone recreates the mesh from TS1/TSO and makes it higher poly.
I had google around and all the beehive hairs I could find (Only 2) were either not like the one from the TS2 Beta or they weren't even beehive hairstyles at all.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 6:07 PM
Please do not post requests in the forum. You are looking for the TS2 Creators who take REQUESTS post (not forum ) inside the TS2 "Where can I find...?" forum.

Rather than delete or lock this, I'm going to move this to the WCIF forum because I vaguely remember someone recreating the beta beehive hair, but I can't find it at the moment. Hopefully either someone can find it for you or you can find someone who takes requests and ask them privately.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:19 AM
It was that post where someone kept whining about not having the beta hairs and it wouldn't die for ages! Don't resurrect it! DX
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
It was that post where someone kept whining about not having the beta hairs and it wouldn't die for ages! Don't resurrect it! DX

I remember reading that thread a long time ago :D

I thought Creators who take requests was a sub forum or something, so sorry about being in the wrong place.