Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 3:14 AM
Default Can't get out of live mode
I just encountered a very strange bug. I tried to save the save the game... nothing happened, the "saving" window didn't show up! Then I tried build/buy mode... NOTHING HAPPENED, IT WAS STILL IN LIVE MODE! I googled this issue and all I could find was "stuck in build/buy mode" which was not the problem I was having. So this means that this is definitely rare.
I had to force close the game. I didn't save the house to the bin , so I lost the house that I spent a lot of time on.

Has anyone else had this happen before, or am I the first person that's EVER had this happen?

Before you ask, I use a LOT of CC and mods, and it should say which expansions and stuff packs I have at the top.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 3:40 AM
Have you tried pressing the F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, etc. keys? Whenever the UI isn't working properly, this generally fixes it, at least temporarily.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
Have you tried pressing the F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, etc. keys? Whenever the UI isn't working properly, this generally fixes it, at least temporarily.

I'll try that when it happens again.