Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 9:58 PM
Default Clock Tower [TS3]
Currently in the process of making a couple of park squares. Would this be okay for a clock tower centrepiece?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 2:54 AM
Looks very good to me!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Theorist
#3 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 4:44 PM
Yeah, looks fine. You can even move a bell and gear wall decoration from Ambitions somewhere on 2nd floor to simulate clock mechanism inside it

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 6:31 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 27th Aug 2019 at 7:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Yeah, looks fine. You can even move a bell and gear wall decoration from Ambitions somewhere on 2nd floor to simulate clock mechanism inside it

That might be good, thanks. I found the gears but what category is the bell under?
Theorist
#5 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 8:58 AM
Have not S3 game currently installed. Suppose it in decoration/sculptures and from base game.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.