Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 5:44 AM
Default Will TS2 run on an integrated comp with NL, Celebration, and OFB?
Because I'll hopefully be getting OFB whenever, sometime soon, I was wondering if this would work: TS2 with Double Deluxe (w/o) Store Edition and Open For Business. The Intel integrated chip in question is an Intel 2000 HD chip, which I know CAN play the game, just isn't intended and will probably strain it. I play on medium-ish settings - reflections and shadows are turned off completely. Will it work.. well? Enough?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 8:22 AM
It's a bad idea. It'll probably run, but just because it -will- doesn't mean you -should- do it. OfB especially adds a lot of strain. It's your computer, and if you want to take the risk of destroying it, that's your choice - but I wouldn't risk it myself. I -did- destroy the Intel graphics in my own computer by running TS2 when I shouldn't have been, so I say this with experience.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.