Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 11:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Help! Arcadia World Won't Load!
I've downloaded the Arcadia world that is mostly used for apocalypse challenges, it's pretty much perfect for it.
But it won't load, at the end of the loading screen it just gets stuck! like between 97% - 99%.
Can someone help me out? All the other worlds i've downloaded work just fine and only take a couple minutes to load.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 9:17 AM
Corrupt download? Have you tried redownloading?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Corrupt download? Have you tried redownloading?

I have D:
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:48 PM
I don't remember offhand what packs are required for that world, but do you have the ones required?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
I don't remember offhand what packs are required for that world, but do you have the ones required?
i do, it still wont load
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryukiio
i do, it still wont load

How long does it get stuck for? I've had worlds take up to twenty minutes on the initial load if they're large or contain a lot of stuff, and longer if the game is trying to replace CC or store content that I don't have in my game.