Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:10 AM
Default Prop Hack?
hello everyone!

I've been thinking and i would liek to make a prop hack just similar to Adele and decorgal's one.

I would like to have an object placeable on a hand in game, Not An accesory.

Can someone please help me? =[
Thanks again <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 12:20 AM
Object placeable on a hand in game, not an accessory? Umm accessories are objects. I don't get what you mean :P

Blue alien back on track.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 1:45 AM
Astaroth600, I think Akihiro is distinguishing Bodyshop accessories (e.g. a pair of glasses whose shape and texture has been altered to look like a sword) from accessories such as the handheld "Primp" mirror which is an object snapped into a hand slot.

There are examples (user-made and EA-made instances) you can look at where objects are snapped into the body slot(s) the compose the hand. You mentioned some. If I recall correctly, sometimes objects snapped into these slots are automatically deleted (not permanently, just the particular instance of the object) once the interaction is complete.

You would need to create the object and the means (i.e. an interaction) to snap the object into a body slot. Here is some information on the Body Slots.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:44 PM
Thank you for replying but yeah the link you gaved me doesn't really solve the problem i want to solve...

I mean its helpfull but what im basicly saying and trying to learn is :

How can I create a Prop Hack just like Jixs, and or Adele/Decorgal own.

Are there any tutorials which can help me otu with that? Please. I make movies and i would really need it. thanks again! :D