Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:29 AM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 20th Aug 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Default Where to Find my Sims4 Files?
I reset my Sims 4 and now all the community lots/households I had liked enough to save into my Library are all gone. I'm referring to lots/households from others (not mine) that I had saved from the Sims4 Gallery community to My Library. Since this happened after I wiped out all my Sims 4 files it seems like I should be able to recover the specific file(s) to restore my Library from my recycle bin without having to restore everything. Does anyone know exactly what file(s) I need to restore in order to recover only My Library. And which Sims4 folder should I put it into??
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:58 AM
It seems like you may of deleted your Tray folder along with everything else, anything you add into Add on My Library get saved onto your local disk in *\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray, if you can just restore that folder you will automatically have everything back when you click on the My Library icon, otherwise you will have the hunt everything again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 1:57 PM
Thank you, yes that did restore My Library.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 10:46 PM