Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 11:51 AM Last edited by eringobragh22 : 22nd Aug 2017 at 9:07 AM.
Default Sims stuck in action while time still passes
My sims keep getting stuck for hours and not continuing actions. This happens most often in the middle of social interactions but sometimes in the middle of cooking, ect. I can typically play for about 15 minutes with no problems until it starts acting up.
I recently had a lot of script errors after a heavy download session of mods. I eventually found the culprit via 50/50 method and removed it and gameplay went back to normal other than this. But the freezing issues has been going on from before then as well. I've been regularly updating all my mods and CC. Would CC cause these freezing issues or is this a game bug?

EDIT:
I just wanted to add that I've already tried using resetSim which does reset them and cancels all their actions but it does not unfreeze them. They stand there slightly twitching or moving like normal but in one spot. I also tried resetting them via Shift/ResetObject with the same results.
The only thing I've found resets them completely is by travelling to a different lot though once that did not work until I traveled to a third location then they unfroze.

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:13 PM
Almost everyone have this issue. Try mod "simulation lag fix" from mts.