Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2023 at 5:03 PM
Default Howdy
I might not be all too active here, but I decided to say something out of common courtesy.

My name is Slime! I've been a long time sims player with my first sims game being the sims 1, that was gifted to me back when I was 13. Eight years later and I've been playing the game happily ever since then, and I'm still clinging onto the sims 3 to this day. I'm not new to MTS, I've been using this site for years but this is the first time I've actually made an account and spoke in the forums.

I hope I manage to fit in and have a good time here!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2023 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SlimeTV
I might not be all too active here, but I decided to say something out of common courtesy.

My name is Slime! I've been a long time sims player with my first sims game being the sims 1, that was gifted to me back when I was 13. Eight years later and I've been playing the game happily ever since then, and I'm still clinging onto the sims 3 to this day. I'm not new to MTS, I've been using this site for years but this is the first time I've actually made an account and spoke in the forums.

I hope I manage to fit in and have a good time here!

Welcome ! Good to see you SlimeTV !
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Mar 2023 at 6:07 PM
Hi @SlimeTV Nice to meet you! I really love both Sims 1 and Sims 3- they are wonderful! I'm mostly playing Sims 2 now though. I hope you'll tell us about your Sims on the community forums, and perhaps show us some pictures on the Pictures forums! If you create content of course you could upload it, click the upload menu for help and guidance. Looking forward to seeing your sims!