Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:00 PM
Default box of destiny
Do both sims have to be magicians to try for a baby inside the box of destiny? Only my female sim is, but she just goes inside the box and comes back out while the male does nothing.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 8:04 PM
I don't have that EP, but I've had a similar problem with the time machine. If one of the sims is too close, the route is blocked when they want to enter, and by the time they finish complaining it's dropped from the queue. If one is too far, the first sim comes back out before the second one arrives.

It's possible that only magicians can use their box, but in Supernatural a fairy can invite a full-size human into their little tiny fairy house for some woohoo. But this is EA, and consistency is not their strong suit.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:35 PM
In my experience you have to set the box up and get everyone up to the "extremely irresistible" stage before clicking on the box and choosing the "woohoo" or "try for baby" options. But sometimes even when you have them go do it in a normal place they'll still queue drop, sims are balky.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 12:30 AM
I dunno about try for baby but my sims have done woohoo in there with only one being magician and even have done so autonomously. You have to make sure there's plenty of room around it from all sides.