Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 12:07 AM
Can someone edit a custom world for me?
I don't know if I can make a post like this on this specific board but I was wondering if someone could edit a world made by another content creator so it can load properly in my game. As you know, sometimes certain objects may not load in the game due to a missing expansion. I want to play with this world here: https://novapark.tumblr.com/post/16...ioned-yesterday but I have one issue with it, the bridge won't load in for me because I'm missing the expansion for that bridge. Thankfully, the person who made the world uploaded their CAW files but CAW refuses to run on my computer for some reason. Would it be possible for someone to add in a bridge from the basegame? By the way, the only EXPS I have are pets, seasons, generations and late night. If anyone could do this I would gladly appreciate it

JESSE!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 9:54 AM
Sadly, there are no basegame bridges. In fact, with your choice of EP there are only two bridges available, the one from Bridgeport (Late Night) and the one from pets, both of which are much bigger than the one used there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 11:52 AM Last edited by mousedroidz21 : 14th Jul 2019 at 12:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
Sadly, there are no basegame bridges. In fact, with your choice of EP there are only two bridges available, the one from Bridgeport (Late Night) and the one from pets, both of which are much bigger than the one used there.

Which is the bridge that was used there? do you know?

EDIT: In that case, would it be possible just to raise the terrain and put a road there instead of a bridge?

JESSE!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 12:12 PM
It's the flat bridge from Supernatural/Moonlight Falls: http://linna.modthesims.info/showth...038#post4029038
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 9:04 AM
Just get Supernatural!!!! It's great! :D