Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:49 PM
Default What counts as a toy?
I'm trying to fulfill the children's 'artistic prodigy' aspriation, and the kid has to play with three toys. Easy, right? Well, none of the toys are considered 'toys' for this level. The only things that seem to work are the clay ball and choosing 'slide the plank' on the pirate ship. The toyboxes, dollhouses (even though it suggests that the kid plays with the dollhouse), stuffed toys, doctor set, etc are not 'toys'.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 7:59 PM
They need to play with a toy out the toy box. I dont get why the dollhouse doesnt count either.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 10:07 PM
The large teddies count to (unicorn and bear), and also If I remember correctly, the horizontal ladder. But you have to try and try 'cause playing sessions are not always validated...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 11:51 PM
Pushing the button on "Press to talk" toys works too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nan
The large teddies count to (unicorn and bear), and also If I remember correctly, the horizontal ladder. But you have to try and try 'cause playing sessions are not always validated...

Yes, I think that might be the real problem. I tried the unicorn and the kid didn't get credit for it, but later, she played with it again, and it worked.

::grumbles:: It's not a bug, it's a feature....