Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 7:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Will this make corruption worse?
I noticed when running HoodChecker today that all three bellhops have a memory of meeting a non-existent sim. I couldn't remember if bellhops are a safe NPC sim or not, because I barely play the vacation worlds. I looked it up and the wiki list I found said they're believed to be unsafe. Will it hurt my game any worse if I remove their memories of the non-existent sim using SimPE?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 7:48 PM
Bellhops have character files in your neighbourhood folders so they will be fine. Besides the memories aren't attached to the sim files so just delete them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Sep 2017 at 7:54 PM
Is that a "met Unknown" memory in the bellhop's memories in SimPE, or a "sim does not exist" mention in the Hood Checker report? The first one is not cleaned by the Hood Checker, the second kind is, with the "Remove" option.

Either way, remove them, they're useless and it won't hurt your game. The bellhops won't miss those memories either.