Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 11:38 AM
Default Crime's Hour (Survive The Purge!) W.I.P
STORY:
"A strange foreboding insanity has seemed to have flown over the town...
For some reason, everyone is...
Attacking eachother.
Murder.
Theft.
Anything considered unethical.
Is now rampant on the streets."
The reporter on the TV would halt at his words.
His expression showed extreme devastation of the events around him.
"We... W-We've just had new reports. This strange disease or curse or whatever the hell it is, has been detected in some of the most busy towns all over the world."
You.
You live in a town.
Is it safe to go outside?
It seems quiet.
No-one's attacking eachother.
It's just...
Silence.
But, slowly silence unravels it's sound as a loud screech is heard from outside your residence.
A peek through a window or an investigation from your porch indicated that this was coming from someone.
They stood in the street.
Screaming.
Inaudible screaming.
When suddenly...
An outrage.
The person began swinging their arms left and right in a frenzy towards you!
Other people from the residences near you come to investigate and find you in a state of attack.
As you begin to flee back inside your home you hear more screeching.
From your left, you see a man holding a pipe approach a terrified woman.
The crowd gathered outside is horrified and begins to run from the horror.
However...
The crowd is strangely dissolved as members start to fall over from what seems to be other members of the crowd attacking them. The members of the crowd ahead run off into the distance as you see innocents being beaten to death.
An explosion rings out in the distance as plane crashes into a far away location.
A smashing of a car window is carefully examined from a distant.
Alarms ringing everywhere...
Cars swing into shops.
People scream in fear as they know what end beholds them!
And you, paralyzed by this event, stand there.
What did you do?...
INTRODUCTION:
Hello! This is my first challenge on this website and hopefully will be my best! I've been playing Sims Challenges since the Sims 3 and I was inspired by the movie 'The Purge' to make a Crime Chaos Survival Challenge.
Oh! And just one thing...
This challenge is gonna be pretty boring without some mods. These mods are for atmosphere, but can make the game terrifyingly tense too! So, I highly recommend them! The mod that is pretty much essential however is the Extreme Violence mod created by Dramatic Gamer, so you better start searching up and downloading that mod!
So...
Let's start!

CAS:
You must make a group consisting of more than one person.
Pick one person to be the leader or your playable character.
This sim must have the Kleptomaniac trait so they can swipe!
Apart from that, go all out!

BUILD/BUY:
When it comes to your lot, it can be of any size and in any world. Just remember, this anomaly is happening in every world so no world is safe.

The house is where you get to be creative!

Since people could just bust down your door and take your stuff, it's important to have some kind of defense in place.
If you're living in your old house then you could use the move objects cheat (testingcheats on, bb.moveobjects on) to place furniture that you have in front of doors and spaces in the house to construct makeshift barricades.
However, if you want to make some real hell, I recommend leaving the door unlocked and making a maze for sims to approach you through. (Depends on how the Killing Autonomy works if it'll be hell or not.)
If you plan on living in a campsite base then try to start small then expand as your funds increase.
You're allowed to have appliances and such but... after a couple of days, the water and electricity will run out and you'll no longer be able to use these appliances, so you better find an alternative! What about a campfire or some kind of CC barrel grill? Think outside the box!

Now that you've got your house and sims...
Here's the rules!

RULES:
1. No Cheating unless used for challenge purposes!
2. If you are autonomously attacked by a sim you have to roll a dice to decide if you're sim can cancel (counter the attack) or be attacked! 1-3 can be survive and 4-6 can mean death! (Feel free to alter this, but this'll make quite a challenge.)
3.All sims outside your household must have Autonomous Killing enabled! A quick way of doing this is to click on one sim, go to Extreme Violence , then go to Settings. You'll have an option to 'Enable autonomous killing for...' then highlight all the sims that appear. You might have to repeat this on multiple lots so be aware each time you move lots!
4. Money is long gone. So now you'll have to rely on resources. Resources (ยง) can be taken from furniture you find or from sims (Steal their money using Extreme Violence Mod) to build new items that can help extend your most likely short lifespan in this new world.
5. Send one or two sims to scavenge at night only. Having a whole group is a tad unfair since they can easily overwhelm an attack and remove the fear of solitude. (But, like the other rules, feel free to alter this value.)
6. Don't try and fight back! Fighting back will only make you succumb to this strange event. Those who commit to many sins will eventually fall into this painful loop. Try to not kill anyone and do not steal from those who have survived this worldwide disaster!
7. Add a bit of Drama! Make your sims do stupid things. Get them to cause fights, make them act to every event. If you're out of food and you're all alone then it might be best to end it yourself. Or a recent household member has died and everyone seems devastated so they can't scavenge today.
8. Have fun! Experiment! I want this challenge to be a test of what Dramatic Gamer's amazing mod can do.
9. Follow the Rules in the days section! They make the challenge more fun! (They're optional though.)
NOW!
The days.
Different events will happen on days.
So get ready!
GOAL:
To survive!
And maybe to get all the endings...

DAY 1:
You're stuck.
Scared.
What's going on?
In a rush of adrenaline you decide to base in a somewhat supposed safe location.
Maybe, you got some friends.
Or maybe you didn't have any from spending time playing challenges.
Anyway, you're sat in your home and prepare for whatever may come your way.
Nothing happens and you can rest easy.
But, this time is valuable so use it for something productive.

DAY 2:
An awakening beam of sun strikes your eyes open.
You can hear a far distant sound.
It sounds like a knocking on a door,fence or surface of some sort.
It's nearby.
But, it's outside of your base.
Should you go see what it is? Or continue with your day?

A) Investigate the sound.

B)Leave it be.

You continued whatever plans you had. Watching old video tapes or preparing a bunker with whatever resources you have left...
You got tired.
You slept.
You survived another day.

DAY 3:
Today's seeming a lot quieter than usual and with that you can gain confidence that maybe it's a good time to start scavenging.

Now. You have a free day.
You can use this to scavenge or to relax.
From now on, free days will be referred to as FD.
FD's can occur after a good choice or just randomly depending on what day you're on.
They're useful as having a non-FD day can waste valuable time.

You get tired.
You go to sleep.

DAY 4:

You wake up and have a sour feeling in your throat.
A sickness?
Is this the first stage of a disease?
Are you going to die this early?
Well time to decide.
A) Spare some meds for yourself. (Lose 50 Resources.)

B) Leave it be.

C) Lie Down (Don't do anything useful today.)

You got tired.
You go to sleep

Day 5:
Today is a free day!
Do what you like and try to not get gobbled up by the apocalypse!
But, here's a warning..
Do NOT.
And I mean do NOT trust anyone.
I've put hints to real life facts that are signs of good or bad choices and the way humans behave in situations.
Stay alert!

DAY 6:

A nearby building has just been sighted by your group!
They seem to think it's a good spot to scavenge...
But, no-one's willing to go.
It's either you or no-one.

A) Go to the lot.

B) Refuse.

C) Convince someone else.

You get tired.
You go to sleep.

(NOW THIS IS ALL I'VE DONE SO FAR!)
(HERE'S A FAQ TO SETATE YOUR FAQ NEEDS.)

FAQ:
"Will you ever stop playing the Sims and actually update this?"
-Yes. Maybe. Depends if people actually read this or I'm spending my time alone.
"I WANT TO BREAK OR CHANGE ONE OF YOUR RULEEEEEEEEEEEEES"
-K.
"Your challenge is terrible."
-I know. But, this is my first one and it's a test run! So cut me some slack.
"I WANT TO MAKE A PRETTY SURVIVAL GIRL IN HIGH HEELS WHO HAS THE POWER OF GOD THAT CAN SUMMON THE ANGELS OF PURENESS TO BURN ALL OF THE BAD GUYS THEN I BECOME ELSA FROM FROZEN AND I LIVE IN AN ICE CASTLE THEN OLAF GETS IMPALED BY AN ICICLE THEN ANNA DIED THEN ANNA GETS RESURRECTED THEN EVERYONE LIVES HA-"
-Let me stop you there. I'm all up for fantasy but, this is a serious challenge.
"Um, can I ask J... Why the hell have you posted a challenge on this website? Shouldn't you be making memes or something?"
-Yes. But, my life is a meme.

NOW!
RECOMMENDED CC SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT!

Enjoy what's here so far.
And if you want, write some of your own days and they might get included in the challenge!

PEACE OUT!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 12:40 PM
Sounds good, except the part where I don't think such a mod exists yet. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:02 PM
Extreme Violence Mod is here: http://sims4studio.com/post/76154

Apologies if we aren't allowed to post external links (I really don't know), but it IS a mod-dependent challenge. One I really want to try! I just started playing with Extreme Violence a few days ago, and this sounds really fun.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by natwulf666
Extreme Violence Mod is here: http://sims4studio.com/post/76154

Apologies if we aren't allowed to post external links (I really don't know), but it IS a mod-dependent challenge. One I really want to try! I just started playing with Extreme Violence a few days ago, and this sounds really fun.

woow...This was a surprise...A good surprise.
Thanks