Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleep All Night

by LittleMsSam Posted 30th May 2017 at 10:54 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2023 at 5:47 PM by LittleMsSam : Uploaded latest Version

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Inventor
Original Poster
#26 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Courtflash
What is considered all night? i.e. If my sims don't wake up in the middle of the night when their energy is full, what time will they wake up?

They'll wake up when needs are too low, when other situations wake them like nightmares or when they have to get up because of work/school.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 12:26 PM
thank you so much because I was really tired of my sims getting up in the middle of the night and than by time it was time for work they end up to tired to finish their job for the day.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 4:05 PM
Does this affect babies?

I ask because I have a family with a mum, dad, a child son and a baby son. The baby son got taken away by social services just now, because he became starving overnight; he didn't wake up crying though. The baby didn't wake up and he didn't wake my sims up.

I only installed this mod a few days ago, and I've never, ever had a baby taken away in the 3 years that this game has been out. The only other thing I installed recently was the 3.8 MCCC, but I've played with that for years, so I don't really get how that could be the cause.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:04 AM
Does this mod get broken by the latest patch?
Inventor
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohthatsimschick
Does this affect babies?

I ask because I have a family with a mum, dad, a child son and a baby son. The baby son got taken away by social services just now, because he became starving overnight; he didn't wake up crying though. The baby didn't wake up and he didn't wake my sims up.

I only installed this mod a few days ago, and I've never, ever had a baby taken away in the 3 years that this game has been out. The only other thing I installed recently was the 3.8 MCCC, but I've played with that for years, so I don't really get how that could be the cause.

Sry did not saw this before. Sims will still wake up if needs are too low. Even if it affects Babies when the need gets too low they still wake up. That's how it worked in my Game so far.

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny5clowna
Does this mod get broken by the latest patch?

Should not be broken

Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 3:46 AM
Would this stop monsters under the bed?
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 9:15 PM
Does this mod still work with the new update? (November 20th game patch)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 7:05 PM
I played with this mod for about 60 hours (Nov 20 patch) without any problems, and then 1 creeped up. I was not able to click on the members of 1 household, regardless of if it was the active household or not (other households worked fine). When they went to work/school, I also couldn't click their icon to make them Work/Study Hard. It was like clicking on a wall.

Leaving this 1 mod out fixed the issue (which surprised me, honestly). But, I hesitate to blame this mod itself. Maybe it butted heads with another mod. Because, fact remains, it worked fine for 60 hours. And removing it caused no harm or lasting effects so there's no real risk either way. It does what it's supposed to do just fine and since I've corrected the issue by temporarily removing the mod, I'm adding it back in because it is a really handy mod.

I extracted and compared the XML of the 3 files that it modifies, and the code is up to date for Nov 20th patch. So the mod itself is up to date. This issue is something else, and pretty obscure at that. It's so minor that I sort of don't feel like it's worth mentioning. I am only leaving this note in case someone in the future encounters an issue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 10:30 AM
Thank you for share this mod.
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st May 2021 at 2:08 AM
How do I edit this to just 12 hours, so they dont sleep all day when i forgot about them
Inventor
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cungkringg
How do I edit this to just 12 hours, so they dont sleep all day when i forgot about them

That got covered in Discord already right?

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 11:21 PM
Thank you for making this. The mod works great, but it unfortunately doesn't help my situation at all. My sims will wake up five times a night to do things like mop puddles outside in the rain, dance in the kitchen with no music, and waft the smell of old plates/filth up their nostrils.

Is anyone aware of a mod that addresses sims awakening for nonsense like this?

I never experienced this until recently. I had quit playing the game because of the sheer amount of bugs and ridiculous ideas coming from Maxis lately... and I find the game was not fixed but more bugs were introduced lol. Anyway, I digress. Sorry.
Inventor
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
Thank you for making this. The mod works great, but it unfortunately doesn't help my situation at all. My sims will wake up five times a night to do things like mop puddles outside in the rain, dance in the kitchen with no music, and waft the smell of old plates/filth up their nostrils.

Is anyone aware of a mod that addresses sims awakening for nonsense like this?

I never experienced this until recently. I had quit playing the game because of the sheer amount of bugs and ridiculous ideas coming from Maxis lately... and I find the game was not fixed but more bugs were introduced lol. Anyway, I digress. Sorry.

If you use Mods in general, you should try without any other Mod/CC at all first (and delete the localthumbcache file as well). Dance in the Kitchen with no music sounds too weird tbh. So you should clear out other Mods being the culpit imo.

Test Subject
#39 Old 24th May 2022 at 7:54 PM
Would it be possible to update this mod to include passed out sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 18th Mar 2023 at 3:57 AM
Thanks x.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 6:37 AM
Thank you so much for the update!! <3
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd May 2023 at 7:50 PM
would it be possible to fix this so it works for infants too? would make life so much easier if they didnt scream every hour at night even with full needs
Page 2 of 2