Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 84
Lab Assistant
#326 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 8:33 PM
Well I just installed these and my game doesn't seem to be running slower. I didn't play very long afterword though. They work great though! More ways to make my Sims look unique!
Lab Assistant
#327 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:01 AM
thanks again for your hard work! But one thing I noticed that the slider for adjusting the jaw depth does not work am not sure if this is due to using the sliders (haven't used the new ones yet so I don't know if it does the same) but i move the slider and nothing happens. Anyhow just thought you'd want to know to take a look at it if you already haven't . Please let me know if its just me. Thanks. LOVE YOUR WORK!

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 4:03 AM
I'm still having trouble with these. I've decided to uninstall my game and then reinstall it, but I have a question should I install the framework before or after I install the patch for the base game ... and then I'll put the package files in?.

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Instructor
#329 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 5:54 AM
Help. This is an amazing mod, bravo. But I have a bug with the 4 sims I modified. I moved the "butt" slider to max on those 4 sims and then saved them to the neighborhood. When those sims try certain interaction animations with other sims then the animation is interrupted and the two sims teleport about 10 feet away from each other. It only happens with the sims that were modified. Any idea why and is there a way to fix it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#330 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luvlyreflections
thanks again for your hard work! But one thing I noticed that the slider for adjusting the jaw depth does not work am not sure if this is due to using the sliders (haven't used the new ones yet so I don't know if it does the same) but i move the slider and nothing happens. Anyhow just thought you'd want to know to take a look at it if you already haven't . Please let me know if its just me. Thanks. LOVE YOUR WORK!

You probably installed too many sliders. As it states on the overview page if you want to install all my sliders (or more) you need a hack that removes the slidier limit.

Quote: Originally posted by Nicole Eads
I'm still having trouble with these. I've decided to uninstall my game and then reinstall it, but I have a question should I install the framework before or after I install the patch for the base game ... and then I'll put the package files in?.

Doesn't matter. If you have WA, make sure, you put the framework and the mod in the WA folder.

Quote: Originally posted by Bandon
When those sims try certain interaction animations with other sims then the animation is interrupted and the two sims teleport about 10 feet away from each other. It only happens with the sims that were modified. Any idea why and is there a way to fix it?

Hmm, this looks like a scripting issue, and my sliders don't chang scripting.

Please install http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384682 and tell me, if there is an error message is such a case. (Then post a screenshot). if you have awesomemod, you probably should enable debug mode in the aweconf instead.
Test Subject
#331 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:16 PM
also ich muss win rar runter laden?
Scholar
Original Poster
#332 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Semmie96
also ich muss win rar runter laden?

If you aren't able to extract a zip file, you probably shouldn't try to install mods. / Wenn du nicht mal nen ZIP-Archiv entpackt kriegst, solltest du wahrscheinlich gar nicht erst versuchen, Mods zu installieren.
Test Subject
#333 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 11:05 PM
Thanks, it's great.
But why my sliders are so limited? I mean there are only slight changes in the sim's body.
How can I fix this?
Test Subject
#334 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:09 AM
The new sliders are great. Thank you very much for all your hard work. From what I understand the sliders alter the skeleton of the character. Does this mean it might be possible to make a slider for overall height or for individual limb lengths and torso heights? While seperate lengths for bicep and forearm, thigh and calf would be nice, I would still be happy with one slider that would allow height changes while keeping the neck length in proportion to the rest of the body. While the neck length slider allows for small variations in height it doesn't always look right. For example if you wanted to make a body builder like Lou Ferrigno his neck shouldn't be long, but he certainly should be taller than your average man. At any rate thanks for all the hard work.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Scholar
Original Poster
#335 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cokester
Thanks, it's great.
But why my sliders are so limited? I mean there are only slight changes in the sim's body.
How can I fix this?

You can install a mod that increases the slider range. Awesomemod can do this. But it wont work with most sliders (read about the shaking hand and head resizing issue at the front page).

I personally prefer the sliders to be rather realistic (and compatible with game animations), so I did them the way they are.

Quote: Originally posted by awrevell
The new sliders are great. Thank you very much for all your hard work. From what I understand the sliders alter the skeleton of the character.

Partially. The skeleton itself can't be changed in an easy way, but rougly speaking, you can determine, how much skin is around the bones.

Quote:
Does this mean it might be possible to make a slider for overall height or for individual limb lengths and torso heights?

Theoretically it's possible, (Delphy did a experimental height slider in the Create->CAS Part forum), but it's not very easy, because the skeleton is "centered" at the hip, so if you make the legs smaller, the sim won't just move down but will then be floating in the air.

Quote:
While seperate lengths for bicep and forearm, thigh and calf would be nice, I would still be happy with one slider that would allow height changes while keeping the neck length in proportion to the rest of the body.

You can't make the arms longer or shorter, as they are aligned in a stupid diagonal way on the mesh and the hand position is fixed anyway, so you can only make the shoulders higher or lower.

As said before, Delphy is working on a body slider, and leg length slider are rather difficult, because of the floating sim thing mentioned above, so I don't think, there will be a nicely working height or leg length slider soon.
Test Subject
#336 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 1:59 PM
I downloaded some Delphy sliders and it added more sliders and I was able to change to body proportions even more, is that what you meant?

Oh and I do I make my sim's body more detalied like "aqqu" posted in page 1 : https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/...reenshot-13.jpg

I did download better textures but I didnt see any changes.

thank you, you're awsome.
Test Subject
#337 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 3:12 PM
i have a mac i don't know how to install it on it :S pleasee help !
Scholar
Original Poster
#338 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 4:05 PM
I downloaded some Delphy sliders and it added more sliders and I was able to change to body proportions even more, is that what you meant?

Oh and I do I make my sim's body more detalied like "aqqu" posted in page 1 : https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/...reenshot-13.jpg

Sorry, I don't understand. Do you want to install more sliders or do want to increase the effect/range of the sliders? The first is possible (you can install Delphys sliders, too, if you remove the slider limit with a mod), the second is possible, too, with awesomemod.

I don't see what downloading texture replacements has to do with this mod. Make sure, you delete the cache files, after installing them, but otherwise they should work in any case.

If you talk about the nipple detail, there is a mod at SXS2.

Quote: Originally posted by maria.princessx
i have a mac i don't know how to install it on it :S pleasee help !

The instructions are for MAC and for PC: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...3_Package_Files
Test Subject
#339 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM
I cant find the mod for the nipple detail at sxs2.
Scholar
Original Poster
#340 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:51 PM

You have a pm.
Top Secret Researcher
#341 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
the second is possible, too, with awesomemod.

Phase Four of SuperComputer includes a facial slider multiplier as well, for those users who would prefer a non-core solution.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
#342 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by cokester

If you have meant the skintone, the one is my own, it can be found on B.A.S.

It is easy to find those nipples on SXS2, in my opinion, they are really improving boobs sliders.
Test Subject
#343 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 5:37 PM
These sliders are great, and I've found no problems with them at all. Thanks! One thing I wonder though, is there any possibility of adding a slider for waist depth (as opposed to width, which we already have)?
Scholar
Original Poster
#344 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobsmith
These sliders are great, and I've found no problems with them at all. Thanks! One thing I wonder though, is there any possibility of adding a slider for waist depth (as opposed to width, which we already have)?

Of course. But you can easily make your sim fatter or thinner so I didn't saw a reason to include this.
Test Subject
#345 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Of course. But you can easily make your sim fatter or thinner so I didn't saw a reason to include this.

True, but I thought it would make for more flexibility. Some sims look kind of unnaturally wide when they get fat if their waist slider is set high. Just an idea though.
Test Subject
#346 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:20 PM
wow thats so cool
Test Subject
#347 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 7:49 AM
Russian translations for (all) sliders:
  • Butt: Размер ягодиц
  • Breast: Размер груди
  • Head Size: Величина головы
  • Hip Size: Ширина бёдер
  • Shoulder Width: Ширина плеч
  • Waist: Обхват талии
  • Calf: Обхват голени
  • Chest: Обхват груди
  • Neck: Длина шеи
  • Leg Width: Толщина ног

Zipped STBL file is attached.
Tested in CAS Editor (with Russian UI sure )
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S3_220557DA_00000000_1289866B9931E290_Russian (ru-ru).zip (460 Bytes, 9 downloads)
Test Subject
#348 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:37 PM
cant get them 2 work
hi can anybody help me with my problem...

firstly thanks jonha for creating them but im tryin 2 install these sliders but they dont appear in my game. i have installed them in the way stated but they still not appearing. i have also checked that i have the correct .cfg and .dll file but they still not working also when i ensure they are the only core mod in the game it gets stuck on the loading screen and dont go to the main menu. has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Scholar
Original Poster
#349 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phyzikal
hi can anybody help me with my problem...

firstly thanks jonha for creating them but im tryin 2 install these sliders but they dont appear in my game. i have installed them in the way stated but they still not appearing. i have also checked that i have the correct .cfg and .dll file but they still not working also when i ensure they are the only core mod in the game it gets stuck on the loading screen and dont go to the main menu. has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please first test without the sliderhack. It should load fine and the sliders should appear. If it then works, you can try to install the core mod. But of yourse it wont work, if there are other core mods installed, too.

Quote: Originally posted by vladz
Zipped STBL file is attached.
Tested in CAS Editor (with Russian UI sure )

Nice, thank you. Finally someone who managed to attach a stbl file
Banned
#350 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:35 PM
I have collected it and now not act < gun > < happen > me play < game >. How delete?
Page 14 of 84