Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Hi attuned
I agree, the names of the lots should be consistend in one language. I will switch them all to English. It's kind of a WIP that I namend some of them in German, because I couldn't think of a proper English one at that time^^ And since I'm switching between German and English quite frequently, it didn't bother me.

Thanks for the direction to the Creator Issues Forum
I'm aware of the fact that I'm still pretty new here. And I will upload more lots and sims from the world, before I try to get the world uploaded here. Ideally I would love to get every lot and sim accepted here first. Then upload the world in 3 versions. One empty template, one with all lots, and one with lots and sims. I might do a 4th version with only rabbitholes and/or community lots. Thought, that might be too much.

And I joined your group. I didn't know there was such a thing, thanks for pointing that out!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 7:18 PM
It's time for some pictures of the sims who live in Mandora.

The Zaidi family lives at the beach area, in a house called 'Yellow Rainbow'.

To make the upload process easier for me, and to find out if my style of sims will be accepted here, I go with a single sim first.
I'd like to write a little biography for every sim. Like this:

Derrek always knew what he wanted to become: a rockstar.
Now that he's finally a young adult, he can start to work on his dream. Even as a young kid, he loved to play the guitar. He really got talent for that artistic kind of stuff.
Beeing quite the daredevil and partyanimal, can only help the rockstar image. Or so he thinks. Let's find out if he's right about that.

And here are the pictures from 'Derrek Mauerer' i would like to attach to the download:
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 3:18 AM
Your pictures are great, though the lighting could be a bit brighter. The pics have very nice clarity. You have really captured his personality. You can definitely include collages in your upload.

If you are uploading a save game with your world, I am not sure if the sims themselves need to be approved separately. Also, I don't think the average downloader wants to also download dozens of skins, so you might want to limit the number of skins you use.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:54 PM
Thanks
I will try if I can make new ones with better lighting.

There isn't any CC used in the whole world, besides one default replacement for skins, and one for eyes. So if someone wants my world to look exactly like in the pictures, there are only two items needed.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 4:57 AM
That's perfect!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Page 2 of 2