Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 752 (Who?), Viewed: 93708 times.
Page 31 of 31
Mad Poster
#751 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 10:44 PM
Random question: what kind of cats and dogs, if any, do people think would work best for each of the Widespot families? Do you see a particular family as "cat people" or "dog people", or have any particular breeds in mind for particular families (or individual sims - perhaps one sim from a family loves Labradors and everyone else can't stand dogs?)? I would also be interested in what cats and dogs, if any, people think would work well for Peni's County family, who feature in Meadow Creek, if anyone has ever played them. I always recreate them so that they can live in Widespot instead. Oh, and the Ottomai!
Mad Poster
#752 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 6:41 PM
I give "farm" families a good, smart working dog, like a collie or shepherd. But poor, dirty, stupid Sims only adopt stray dogs; the big, dirty, bitey ones. Upper-crust families get beautiful, well behaved cats. I never let them get a pet just because they randomly roll a want for one. That play-boy doesn't REALLY want a puppy - maybe I'll just let one of his girl-friends leave him with a "woops" baby...serve him right. The only pets that work (how many do YOU know?!) are pure bred (show business?). If a really lower-class family want to pay attention to, and train, their big dog, AND they are really poor, their big dog could get a job in security.

Namaste
Alchemist
Original Poster
#753 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:37 AM
Well, obviously Rich Mann has a pampered, snow-white cat.

grammapat, all the working dogs I personally know/knew are service dogs. Who all live with the person they work for, because how else would they do their job? I basically don't use the pet careers, unless it's a challenge that requires them.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Page 31 of 31