Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
kagemusha - your picture is too small. It is 799 x 451.

Whoops! Didn't realize, I just upped it to tinypic and let them resize it. Fixed it now!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:14 PM
clearly nobody saw my last post... so reposting for the sake of wanting to enter and needing to know... another potentially stupid question, if my sim has a hair that I'm not sure was pay but I have a retextured and free version is that still considered a pay item?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by girlalexnoyes
clearly nobody saw my last post... so reposting for the sake of wanting to enter and needing to know... another potentially stupid question, if my sim has a hair that I'm not sure was pay but I have a retextured and free version is that still considered a pay item?

Yes, I did miss you first post regarding this question. I apologize. Anyway, regardless of whether the version you have is free, if the mesh was originally pay and was then retextured and made available for free, it is still considered a pay item. So if you're not sure, you'll need to look up the hair (MySims3Blog is usually an awesome place to do this) and see if the original version was pay or not.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 12:37 AM
Yes, I did miss you first post regarding this question. I apologize. Anyway, regardless of whether the version you have is free, if the mesh was originally pay and was then retextured and made available for free, it is still considered a pay item. So if you're not sure, you'll need to look up the hair (MySims3Blog is usually an awesome place to do this) and see if the original version was pay or not.

It is pay. Gonna have to either edit my sims hair or just not enter. I really wanted to enter. I have missed contest stuff like this..
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 8:18 AM
hey, i'm sorry heaven
but why is my entry is not in the first page?
i've changed the text so it didn't contain f-word
hope you notice my reply
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ayutingting
hey, i'm sorry heaven
but why is my entry is not in the first page?
i've changed the text so it didn't contain f-word
hope you notice my reply

I don't go back and check each entry I've made note that needs to be changed for whatever reasons. Would take tons of time in and of itself! I rely on the entrant to let me know when the changes have been made. Especially when they're back a page or two. Now that I know though, I shall add you to the table.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Mad Poster
#82 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:40 AM
Default MTS Official 2013 Calendar Contest
Category: lolsims

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 9:04 PM Last edited by EarthSim : 28th Nov 2012 at 5:26 PM.
lolsims
Mad Poster
#84 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:05 PM
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Japalion9 : 21st Nov 2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Picture not showing up
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:30 PM
lolsims
LOLSIMS:

My sims were in a party and while they are kissing... Paparazzi was there!

Mad Poster
#87 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:47 PM Last edited by daniandan : 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:19 PM. Reason: picture was too small
Default MTS Official 2013 Calendar Contest
category: lolpets

Scholar
#88 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 2:55 AM

category: lolsims

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Theorist
#89 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:16 PM
Category: lolwhut

kid 1: I-R-ZOMBIEEE
kid 2: OMGWTFBBQ
mom: *throws up*
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:57 PM
Earthsim, your picture is 800 x 601! You'll need to crop just a wee, wee bit off. Also, I don't believe your text is Arial.

daniandan, your lolpets picture is too small at 608 x 475.

Everyone else, your pictures have been added. There is 1 spot remaining for lolsims and a whole bunch more for the rest of the categories. Remember, there is only 1 week left to submit entries!

Mad Poster
#91 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:19 PM
Earthsim, your picture is 800 x 601! You'll need to crop just a wee, wee bit off. Also, I don't believe your text is Arial.

daniandan, your lolpets picture is too small at 608 x 475.

Everyone else, your pictures have been added. There is 1 spot remaining for lolsims and a whole bunch more for the rest of the categories. Remember, there is only 1 week left to submit entries!

All right, I fixed up my lolpets picture

The other one
#92 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
All right, I fixed up my lolpets picture

Added

Only days left to do and still a spaces to fill!

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:52 AM
lol sims
Screenshots
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#94 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:46 PM
Your pic is the wrong size, laracroftfan - it's 800x448 now, needs to be 800x600. Better fix it quick, or someone else might get that last spot!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#95 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:17 PM
laracroftfan1, can you pop that up into an inline image? You should be able to just add the image url to in with image tags if you edit your post. Otherwise, good to go!

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:30 PM Last edited by laracroftfan1 : 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:58 PM.
like this? LOLSIMS!!!!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#97 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:50 PM
Exactly like that. I'm going to delete your first entry as it is a duplicate now. Just add in lolsims to this new entry, even though I know that's where it is going. Will add you now.

Lab Assistant
#98 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 3:58 PM
Exactly like that. I'm going to delete your first entry as it is a duplicate now. Just add in lolsims to this new entry, even though I know that's where it is going. Will add you now.

and
done!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:32 PM
EarthSim, I'm sorry that but the spots for lolsims filled up while we were waiting for you to resize your picture. You're more than welcome to enter a different category with an appropriate picture though.

Instructor
#100 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 11:32 PM
Category: lolkids

Page 4 of 5