Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#226 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 12:34 PM
Champions Online has been sucking up way too much of my time.
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#227 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 10:14 PM
I really need to jump back in to it. Getting my free lifetime sub (for mag purposes) has taken the urgency out of playing and as such I've actually not logged back in for a while.

Of course the releases of Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2 have not helped one iota.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
#228 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 10:40 PM
I use to play runescape back when I was in junior high...
Alchemist
#229 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 10:03 PM
Rappelz, Ragnarok Online [ private servers DreamerRO & DestinaRO xD ], Perfect World [ private server LMS PW ]...

though i havnt played any of them in a long time. x_x
sims 3 and roleplaying on AIM keep me busy. :'D

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#230 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:48 AM
I started on Everquest, during the first 30 days of startup hell. It was a great game back then. But as with so many things, I lost interest when it reached the point of being 24/7 uber raiders only.
So, I got in the beta on Everquest 2. That was a mess from the getgo. It needed at least 6 more months of polish before going live. They did manage to fix most of the big problems along the way. But again, it is changd into a 24/7 raiders game. Finally gave it up entirely a few months ago. Total deletion of toons, killed account so no temptation to ever go back.
Now Ijust wish EA would fix Ambitions.
retired moderator
#231 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 1:14 AM
Was back into Champions Online over the weekend for review purposes to check out the new The Serpent Lantern content. Not bad... but the lustre has waned somewhat.

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
retired moderator
#232 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:38 PM
So the new big MMO news for me is WoW: Cataclysm. Just got an invite to the closed beta slung to me - haven't played WoW in years but looking forward to returning.

Scholar
#233 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Synthesis : 6th Jul 2010 at 7:13 PM.
Let us know how it is. If you can.

I'm slowly loosing my interesting in WoW for the fifth or sixth time, and probably won't bother to pick up the expansion.

EDIT: Hah, funny I should post this, since apparently my account got "hacked" and then was closed because it was involved in a gold stealing scheme on the 5th.

I'm disputing it, for what little good that will do. I played about 20 minutes worth of WoW each night for the past few weeks, if that much.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 2:25 AM
Runescape. I quit ages ago, but I still play it occasionally. It's my little secret. If anyone knew about it, I'd be socially ruined. :rollyeyes:
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 3:56 AM
Guild Wars, *got back into it recently when she got her hands on a compilation pack containing Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall and Eye of the North* and another game I can't talk about at the moment. The unnamed one is eating up my time.
Scholar
#236 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 4:01 AM
Kind of ironic....as of late, I've been playing about 20 minutes of WoW each evening, if that much. And then, on the 5th (coincidentally my birthday) I'm springed with the message that my account as been closed because of being involved in "gold buying".

I'm beginning to think that Blizzard just really doesn't want me playing their game. I sent a message asking what the heck happened, and if my account was hacked because, well, I didn't buy gold illicitly. Who knows though, it is WoW after all.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 4:20 AM
Dragonica. Button massish combo killing cute monster (some of them are) game. Got a cute animeish style to it too. Bit more Chibi though. Started yesterday and almost able to get the the 2nd job in my class (Magician)

Started my City of Heroes trial too. Played to years ago under my dads account, loved it, but it's a bit boring now, nothing really new for starting levels.

Trying to get on Trickster again too, another anime styled game I havn't played in years. Found out it doesn't support Win7. Sux...

I just really want downloads back up and no tomatoes thrown at me... (1 item creator, and it says "throwing tomatoes at creators won't help." I know someone will D: )

Page 10 of 10