Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 11:06 PM
Default Share you simblrs!
I need some new TS2 players to follow
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 1:10 AM
Following for the same reason I love finding new Tumblrs.

I don't have a lot on mine *yet* but it's a work in progress. It's mostly just a few photos, links to a YouTube series of Study or Die I'm working on, and a few shares that look neat. Here's mine This Fat Funny Life
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
Following for the same reason I love finding new Tumblrs.

I don't have a lot on mine *yet* but it's a work in progress. It's mostly just a few photos, links to a YouTube series of Study or Die I'm working on, and a few shares that look neat. Here's mine This Fat Funny Life

Nice! I followed, you're off to a good start.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 1:32 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aileena
I've got two: my personal one and one for my sims forum

Followed both

Wow...I've never met someone with the exact same name as me! Hi Aileen, I'm Aileen
Undead Molten Llama
#6 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:23 PM
There's a link to my Simblr in my sig. It mostly contains gameplay pics, pics of the stuff I build (which sometimes, but not usually, get uploaded because packaging/uploading lots is a pain in the butt), and CC that I make, since it's way easier to upload it there than it is to upload it here. There's the occasional non-sim-related BS -- mostly memes like "put your playlist on shuffle and post the first ten songs that play" -- which is all tagged as "non sims" if you want to block seeing that kind of stuff. It's 98% original content, since I don't reblog much.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Theorist
#7 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 4:47 PM
My tumblr is pretty much just me posting links to cc I upload here and links to my let's play on youtube these days. My dash/timeline is a mess and pretty unbrowsable at this point so I never look at it and just browse the #sims2 and #ts2 tags to see what everyone is up to... which was the point of my post! You might find some new sims 2 players if you check out the tags.
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 6:15 PM
Mine is in my signature too I followed all of you (unless I was already following lol)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 2:18 AM
Alchemist
#10 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 1:25 PM
Mine is just getting started, too. https://sunradersimblr.tumblr.com/
Link Ninja
#11 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 5:08 PM
Mine is in my signature, a lot a lot of photos and my sim story. Sometimes downloads I made but few and far between. I also run a simple where I reblog sim pics I love called sim whim. Link for that is also in my signature

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 6:53 PM
Mine's in my signature, I really do need to start posting more, though. I use it all the time, just for asks and browsing, and I really need to start actually simming on there

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 8:03 PM
Mine is just some Sims pictures that I find humorous or interesting from Sims 2, 3 and sometimes Medieval.
https://nerdydeskita.tumblr.com/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 10:34 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 25th Feb 2019 at 11:56 PM.
I just made one a few days ago, but there is only one post on it. I made it more to keep up with CC. https://joandsarah77.tumblr.com/

I now have 5 followers lol, thanks guys even though I have one post and have no clue what I am doing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~