Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 8:31 AM
Default Dumb ways to die challenge
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the dumb ways to die challenge, made for the sims 4. I honestly came up with this idea late night in bed when I couldn't sleep. I did quite a bit of research before setting this up as I figured it would exist already. My surprise however did not go unnoticed when I failed to find anything. Sure there were similair challenges but nothing quite like this. I have never created a challenge before so bear with me. I will give it my best shot!
Lets immediately start with some rules. Now as someone who often gets discouraged from challenges due to the amount of rules, I've tried to keep it simple.

1. Your sim must be a young adult before they meet their end.
2. The last sim to die for the challenge must die of old age.
3. You are not allowed to use cheats (exceptions for bb.moveobjects).
4. You may use mods however these won't count for the challenge (extreme violence mod).
5. On the urn or tombstone you have to add the sims deathcause, optionally you can add portraits of the sims in their (young) adult state.

That was all for the rules. Not so hard right? Now allow me to explain the idea of this challenge. You start with a young adult sim of any gender. You may add children or spouses so long as there is at least one young adult in the household. You may give them whatever appearence, traits and aspirations you want. This will be the founder of your family. Now there will be a cheat sheet linked at the bottom of this page where you can document your sim, their death, generation and if they played any important role. You can let your sims experience the deaths in any order as long as the last sim for the challenge dies of old age. Note that the last sim does not mean they can't have children. It simply means that there's only the death by old age left and they will have to complete that one. Sims are allowed to die of a certain death multiple times as unfortunatly this can be unavoidable in some cases. Try to make sure your family doesn't die out, but most importantly have fun.

Some people say half of the fun is killing your sims. If that's the case for you, give this challenge a try!

https://www.thegamer.com/the-sims-4...riggers-causes/

I used the above link as source for all the different possible deaths in the sims 4.