Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2023 at 5:48 AM Last edited by StormyDayzGamez : 28th Oct 2023 at 9:10 PM. Reason: Mark thread resovled

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Social Clubs objects not showing up in Buy Mode [Fixed]
I'm trying to use PhoebeJaySims Social Clubs mod but the items aren't showing up in my game. I also downloaded her Sims Post mod and those items are showing up fine. I tried running the game with only the Social Clubs mod in my Packages folder and it still wasn't there. I tried a different save file. I tried putting it into an Overrides folder. I even tried downloading it again. I'm really at a loss here. I've never had a problem like this before.

I double-checked and re-downloaded my resource.cfg file just in case. Obviously, since other mods and CC are showing up I'm using the correct path. It's only this one mod... or the objects that are associated with it to be exact. There should be a pencil cup cloned from the base game one and a bulletin board for the wall cloned from the base game one as well. I added the collection file and it shows up in collections but is empty.

I know I should probably have posted in the comments for the mod itself and I started to but then it occurred to me that the mod creator might not check the comments whereas someone might see this here faster. If I shouldn't have done so let me know.

Edit: I wanted to add that I delete all of my cache files every time I start the game so it's definitely not a scriptcache issue.

Sims Blog: Stormy Dayz Gamez
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2023 at 9:38 PM
You should post a reply in the mod's specific thread here: https://modthesims.info/download.ph...25#startcomment and hopefully get some help!

Sims 3 ID, Origin, Twitter , etc.: SimmerLella
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmerLella
You should post a reply in the mod's specific thread here: https://modthesims.info/download.ph...25#startcomment and hopefully get some help!

On the mod page, the creator says that she doesn't check MTS often and to message her on Tumblr instead. I tried that with no response as of yet. I thought this might be an easy broad answer that wasn't mod-specific as to why some CC items wouldn't show up in the game.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2023 at 9:13 PM
Just in case someone has an issue such as this in the future... it wouldn't help with a CC item but it would if it was a modded item. Here is what I had to do to get it to work without the modded items themselves per the mod creator's instructions:

"As a final resort, you can either use the transmogrifier mod/NRaas Debug Enabler, or, as the better and more permanent option, change the OBJK of objects of your choice to:

Club Scheduler: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.PhoebeJaySims.Clubs.ClubScheduler
Club Board: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.PhoebeJaySims.Clubs.ClubBoard
Bronzo Bank: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.PhoebeJaySims.Clubs.BronzoBank
Bronzo Bank Card: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.PhoebeJaySims.ClubsBronzoBankCard
Bronzo ATM: Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Miscellaneous.PhoebeJaySims.Clubs.BronzoATM