Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:21 PM
Always been INFP but I also have a very high score on the T part. Weird.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
MBTI is basically astrology.

Nah, the MBTI at least has SOME basis in non-BS. Sure, it has its issues because it's, you know, psychology, and the human mind can't be boiled down into 16 neat little compartments and then that compartment defines your life and all that. Plus, I question its testing methods and theory the same way I question IQ testing. But the MBTI thing does give one a basic, general idea of how one thinks and tends to interact with the world and why and in that sense it can at least be useful on occasion. People are building questionable mythology around it, building up "counseling" careers based on it and things like that, the same way they have done with astrology, though. I agree if that's what you meant by "basically astrology."

Because astrology, OTOH, is a just a huge steaming pile of BS and nothing but BS. I don't understand why anyone in the 21st century -- Or, hell, even the 18th century --would give it any credence whatsoever.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 7:29 PM
What I mean by calling it basically astrology is that a lot of the descriptions could be interpreted to apply to anyone (and the axes are not well defined either). I would switch between types depending on how I was feeling that day, and none of the descriptions seemed more or less accurate than the others.
Scholar
#29 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
What I mean by calling it basically astrology is that a lot of the descriptions could be interpreted to apply to anyone (and the axes are not well defined either). I would switch between types depending on how I was feeling that day, and none of the descriptions seemed more or less accurate than the others.

I have never switched, I don't think that would be possible for me. I am always an NT. The only thing that has changed as I got older is I am less E than before. So like a lot of other simmers, I am an INTJ.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Inventor
#30 Old 20th Jul 2022 at 1:12 PM Last edited by Softlism : 20th Jul 2022 at 1:37 PM.
Bumping this thread because I wonder: Which MBTI would suit best for:
* Juliette (ESTJ or ESTP? She has a playful and outgoing nature yet I imagine her having a protective mother role),
* Tybalt (ENTJ or ENTP?)
* Puck (ISFJ, INTJ or INFJ? He's sweet but also neat, organized and practical with his tinkering)

ETA: also found this article
https://psychobabble4u.wordpress.co...ms2-mbti-chart/
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 1:55 AM
I'm an INFP (yes i know, it's not a perfect thing, but it's still interesting and fun)

My Simblr
He/They
Inventor
#32 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 3:17 PM
@wickedjr89 same as my SO! I'm probably an ISFJ. What MBTIs have you assigned to the premades?
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 2:00 AM
@Softlism I actually haven't assigned any to the premades. Never thought to do it. I don't know enough about all the MBTI types to do it.

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 7:04 PM
Don Lothario is definitely an ESFP
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 19th Aug 2022 at 12:41 AM
And: I'm amazed that 9 years after I created this thread, it's still alive!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Page 2 of 2