Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 1:51 AM
Removing the plant 'tattoo' from Plantsims
I can't figure out how to remove the plant tattoo thing from my plantsim. He's just aged into a young adult and the leaves have shown up again. I'm not sure how I got them off of him when he was a teen. They're not listed in the accessories like other tattoos are for supernaturals, but I can click directly on the sim and edit the leaf colors. I'd prefer to just not have them on him because he's using a custom skin tone that looks much better.

If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:19 AM
Testingcheatsenabled true
Unlockoutfits on
Edit in CAS
Accessories
Scroll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight down to the bottom.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayleena
They're not listed in the accessories like other tattoos are for supernaturals, but I can click directly on the sim and edit the leaf colors. I'd prefer to just not have them on him because he's using a custom skin tone that looks much better.

Ooh, what skin? I've been looking for a way to make my PlantSims non-sucky in appearance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Unlockoutfits on
Edit in CAS
Accessories

Thank you so much!!

Quote: Originally posted by kinseth
Ooh, what skin? I've been looking for a way to make my PlantSims non-sucky in appearance.

This is the skin I'm using for my plantsims. It's not a default one, so you'll have to switch your sim to it.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 9:44 PM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kayleena
This is the skin I'm using for my plantsims. It's not a default one, so you'll have to switch your sim to it.

Ahhh, yes, it's so beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2023 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Unlockoutfits on
Edit in CAS
Accessories

Thank you, I did this and it worked
Inventor
#8 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 2:39 PM
A more semi-permanent solution might be to locate the texture image with instance ID (should be found using s3oc). Replace the image with a blank, and drop that into Packages folder. This will override the texture, and can be removed if you decide, and will simply revert to original.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!