Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 9:44 PM
Default Geostates?
Is there a way to export geostates from TSRW? I can get the program to show them, but I've tried pretty much anything, and I can't remove and/or export separate geostates. I'm trying to export some of the TS4 doll houses and a few other objects with geostates, and I can only ever get the Obj file to export all the geostates in one big bunch - and trying to separate them takes ages.
So if there's a way in TSRW or in Sims4Studio, or another alternate (and preferably somewhat simple) way to do it, I'd love to know.

(I tried to click the [...] and choose "clear" in TSRW, but that didn't do a thing).
Advertisement
Icy Spicy
#2 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Is there a way to export geostates from TSRW? I can get the program to show them, but I've tried pretty much anything, and I can't remove and/or export separate geostates. I'm trying to export some of the TS4 doll houses and a few other objects with geostates, and I can only ever get the Obj file to export all the geostates in one big bunch - and trying to separate them takes ages.
So if there's a way in TSRW or in Sims4Studio, or another alternate (and preferably somewhat simple) way to do it, I'd love to know.

(I tried to click the [...] and choose "clear" in TSRW, but that didn't do a thing).

As far as I know it is not possible yet to export different geostates of an object as a mesh.I have been doing it the long way too. But if there is, I would like to know it too!