Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 7:19 PM
Hi! :)
Hello! I am leafpool377, and really new to MTS. WHat I am not new to, however, are the Sims and play-by-post RPGs. I'm really looking forward to becoming part of a community that enjoys both! A little but about me:
~I love, love, LOVE horses. (I ride sometimes, too.)
~I have four cats and a dog, but I am most definitely a "cat person" more than a dog person. Horses over all, though.
~One of my cats, Tigger... Is a little crazy. But I love him anyways.
~I am addicted to the Sims and have been since I found the entire Sims 2 set (base game, ALL EPs and SPs) for $5 total at a yardsale. But when the Sims 3 came out I sold them to pay for the game.
~I am really interested in computers, and software design in particular. I'm fairly certain that's what I'm going to do when I grow up. But until then, I'd like to learn a lot about meshes, scripts, and general modding. (Tweak something I know before going out on my own type thing.)
Aaaand... That's it. Byyye!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:08 PM
Hi! Welcome to MTS! I looooooove cats I'd love to see pictures ^^ I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:15 PM
Hi Leafpool. I love your username. $5.00 for a complete set of Sims 2? That's a great deal!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:24 PM
Vampire- Thanks! I am going to try and upload them, but I'm new to the system, so don't expect it to work. But in case it does, here's a guide:
Tigger- orange, striped, wearing a leash because I take him on walks sometimes
Indiana Jones- Grey and white almost tuxedo, I photoshopped it to contain cute little hearts around it.
Sasha- A Siamese, but she is white with grey, tan, and blue-grey splotches and blue eyes.
Little One- Black with a white spot under his chin. Abnormally small, plus we got him as a kitten.
Jack Sparrow- The dog

VerDeTerre- Thanks! I got it from Erin Hunter's Warrior Series; she's one of the medicine cats. And a grandmother was selling them for her grandchild, I was shocked and took the deal before she price-checked... Slightly immoral, I know. But sweet all the same.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 10:54 PM
That's awesome! I've heard of the Warrior Series, although I never read any of them. I have a young friend who used to be absolutely crazy about them for a couple of years ago. Someone here on MTS made them as Sims 2 pets and did a great job: Here.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Banned
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:18 AM
HI! There's thread in the Off-Topic Discussion for pictures of cats... by the way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:58 AM
VerDeTerre- That's sweet! And I'm semi-nuts. I like RPing them more than reading about them.
5MOK3- Oops! Sorry... I'll try to figure out how to take them down.
Banned
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:06 AM
Oh no no no no, I wasn't trying to get on your case or anything, but y'know... it's easier for me to um.. lurk?
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leafpool377
Hello! I am leafpool377, and really new to MTS. WHat I am not new to, however, are the Sims and play-by-post RPGs. I'm really looking forward to becoming part of a community that enjoys both! A little but about me:
~I love, love, LOVE horses. (I ride sometimes, too.)
~I have four cats and a dog, but I am most definitely a "cat person" more than a dog person. Horses over all, though.
~One of my cats, Tigger... Is a little crazy. But I love him anyways.
~I am addicted to the Sims and have been since I found the entire Sims 2 set (base game, ALL EPs and SPs) for $5 total at a yardsale. But when the Sims 3 came out I sold them to pay for the game.
~I am really interested in computers, and software design in particular. I'm fairly certain that's what I'm going to do when I grow up. But until then, I'd like to learn a lot about meshes, scripts, and general modding. (Tweak something I know before going out on my own type thing.)
Aaaand... That's it. Byyye!

Hi! Welcome to MTS! :D
Good to have a new computer whiz person here. Hope to see your mods someday! :D

Hey there! :)
Banned
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 8:47 AM
Leafpool, you are officially my favourite person ever!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 11:00 AM
5MOK3- I know, it's just best I figure out the rules and How-To's before I become really active in the threads. And aww, thanks!
Haricots-Hello and thanks! Right now I'm looking into the scripting tutorials.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#12 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 2:25 AM
Hello leafpool377, welcome to the site!

I hope you like it here.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leafpool377
Thanks! I got it from Erin Hunter's Warrior Series; she's one of the medicine cats.

Ahhh... *wink wink* Not anymore Leafpool is. (The fictional cat one, not the Simmer with a very good eye for pricing twoleg one.)

When the summer stretched forever, and I was young... and had my own library card.

"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
-Robert Heinlein