Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1651 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
He also has a chin you could slice cake with.

How come his hair chest disappeared under the t-shirt/vest?

hahah ya got me! That was before I added a hair overlay; it didn't help, did it.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1652 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 1:04 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 6:29 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
The best way to deal with Cow Mascots. All you need is OFB - no mods required!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1653 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 6:39 PM
Re COW: I like the stuffed cow head ("picture") that has animations ...cow afraid, cow being shot with ray gun, cow runs away, everyone laughs.
================
I told the guy to grab a bowl on the counter, but had already told the girl to put it away. Somehow the timing was just right to catch this --it looks like he is handing it to her to put away, but he is SNATCHING it!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1654 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 7:02 PM
I do have that hacked cow head, but since Alexander Goth had just finished building his sentrybot I figured that would work better. I actually feel a bit sorry for the cow here. Poor Samuel wasn't actually bothering anybody - just wanted to play a nice quiet game of pool, but Alex just had to try out his new 'bot...
Top Secret Researcher
#1655 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 9:38 PM
Haven't played Julien Cooke's household in ages. Looks like I left him playing video games on a black screen.

"Hoo! Yes!! Almost beat that unlit pixel on the screen!"

He's quite focused.

Okay okay... seriously, stop.

Scholar
#1656 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 7:37 PM

I didn't know that watching someone play kicky bag elicited such strong emotion?
Mad Poster
#1657 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:51 AM
Featuring : The PJ's band...

When you ask your sim to go greet that UNI student from another Dorm, and your sim turns into his outerwear...and they become twins ?
Hey! Let's Outer-wear da same!

Oh! And of course, more Kick ball highly-emotional-fun...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#1658 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:14 PM

Nicole works hard on her first homework assignment from her aunt's school. She's the only one attending right now, but soon all her little cousins will be there too!

Sophie gives Gabriel some advice on the importance of continuing to date the person you're married to. "Before you know it you'll have kids and careers and no time together!" Gabriel thinks, We're kind of already there.

I've finally managed to set up a double-bath with that new mod. It...doesn't look very comfortable.

Little Olivia's family may be poor, but she's unaware. She spends her first morning as a toddler hard at work on a masterpiece.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#1659 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 4:50 PM
Some intense poetry.
Theo is SO into it...

Mad Poster
#1660 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 11:40 PM
When the male maid the game has sent you looks like Jennifer Lawrence, well...you got to do something.

So I did this. Ok I admit, just a tad more masculine. My guys aren't girls. (I like to think so)

" Don't mind her, she'll go away..."

I am not so sure what to think here, but I left without saving.

Top Secret Researcher
#1661 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 5:01 PM

Reed's found a new hobby. And is now determined to sew gifts for EVERYONE.

Paul likes the fishies in the living room.

When you're the only kid in the whole school, you have to find some sort of entertainment for yourself. Nicole can't wait til her cousins are here too--playing soccer by yourself is too boring, and Auntie Ingrid isn't very good at it.

Beating her at rock-paper-scissors is always fun, though.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Scholar
#1662 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 6:03 PM
why is little Irina so sad?

oh...does she hate her brother?
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#1663 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:45 PM

In the middle of the night, two puppies are born--and they're too adorable. Meet Dixie and Max, and their mama, Ally.

Marsha gets a call from Julia and immediately they both start yammering on about their babies.

Michael is loving being an uncle. "It's okay, Quinn, Mommy and Daddy will be back soon. Til then, I'll play with you!"

With Ren's mom and grandma at work, and his dad busy running his flower shop, the task of nanny falls to Grandpa Doyle. He's a family sim, so he doesn't mind in the least.

Field Researcher
#1664 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 8:42 PM Last edited by moveobjects : 9th Apr 2018 at 9:16 PM.
I haven't even started playing the Singles household and Chloe is already making Erin cry at a community lot decreasing their relationship even further. I feel so powerless lol

Edit: And just a few seconds later, Vidcund caught Circe cheating on him with her own husband, oh my...

Literally everyone is here, I shouldn't have gotten rid of the townies.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1665 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 5:14 PM

Even in the early morning, even going on six months pregnant, Julia's quite dedicated to her work as a roboticist.

Lucas and Emma's wedding guests immediately find entertainment once the ceremony is over.

Nicole is excited that her new auntie has the same hobby that she does.

Ah, what a happy couple. No idea where Lucas got that outfit, though.

Lab Assistant
#1666 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 2:33 AM
Default Beatrice
This is Beatrice. He's a crossdresser/trans. Enjoy her :lovestruc

Mad Poster
#1667 Old 13th Apr 2018 at 12:28 AM
This all happened in College, a few sim days ago, and I had forgotten about it...
Miranda is having her belly talked-to by Martine...and her boyfriend is being cautious, he holds her...0_o
I have your back babe!

That baby would become special I guess, since his dad brought him along to greet a fellow student.

Even the maid noticed him! Good baby, gooOd.

Lab Assistant
#1668 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:32 AM
Saint Agatha's Steeple

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Test Subject
#1669 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 7:32 PM
Sisters Rain Blue, Rose Red and Spring Green chilling out. Not pictured: Snow White who has another agenda.
Lab Assistant
#1670 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 10:33 PM
The Town Hall Tower. The second highest building in Kettle Falls after the Saint Agatha's spire.

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Test Subject
#1671 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:15 AM
My New 'Hood: Coppertone Island

I have a new livejournal up! Nothing is up there yet; I'm in writer's block but I will give a link soon to it when I begin to post.
Screenshots

MICAHMicah
Test Subject
#1672 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:05 PM
My simblr: https://the-nature-sims.tumblr.com/
My Livejournal: https://naturesims.livejournal.com/

Have a click! And while youre here, here's my teen version of Nighat Caliente. I'm using her for a new upcoming story :lovestruc

MICAHMicah
Top Secret Researcher
#1673 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IOwnALego111
This is Beatrice. He's a crossdresser/trans. Enjoy her :lovestruc

Wow THAT'S a modded game to the max. Jealous!

And @Rosebine sorry to disturb but WOW, your sims look stunning. Where did you get the skins and eyes? They're gorgeous. I've been thinking of replacing my default replacements and yours look so good. Especially the dark skin. The nice looking skins I've found tend to be too light.
Mad Poster
#1674 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 5:35 PM
@Pideli
You'll find the answer...here
I have...Mouseyblue [Dusk Skintones] and Mouseyblue [SugarSKINTONES] None of them is default.
As for the eyes, I use a lot of CuriousB, as default, and as custom. !

Top Secret Researcher
#1675 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:45 PM
Thank you so much! I could always make them into defaults.
Page 67 of 120