Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 3:00 AM
Default Bible Apps
Do any of you use Bible apps on your phone/tablet/iPod? My physical Bible just sits on the shelf mostly because I use Youversion all the time. I like it because it has a lot of devotionals and reading plans which keep me in the Word of God. I also use Blue Letter Bible on rare occasions, if I need a concordance to look up the original languages' words and meanings relating to a specific passage. But enough about me, what do you use?

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 2:30 AM
I used to have a bible app but uninstalled it.
I think you should use your physical bible more, because, well, it is the hold-able bible, and I'm don't know if God is cool with you not using the book, a little conservative here.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 1:03 AM
I prefer the hold-able version, myself...BUT this younger generation spends more time on their phones/ipads, and kindles than actual books. My thought is, despite my personal preferences, ANYTHING that brings the younger generation to read the bible or get bible quotes/verses everyday is a good thing

Actually, I spend a lot of time reading it on my Kindle because I can read in bed at night without turning on a light and waking my husband. My teenage daughter uses both the app and the book. I'm just so grateful she reads it at all, I don't care HOW she reads it. I doubt God minds either way as long as you read it!