Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jasmine, Aladdin, and Genie from Disney's animated movie Aladdin

by denise_316 Posted 10th Mar 2006 at 5:52 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2006 at 6:24 AM by denise_316

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 203 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:10 AM
Awsome job! my friend is going to flip when she sees these, she is a huge disney fan :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:15 AM
WOW!!! They're perfect!!! Congratulations!! They're amazing!!!
Just tell me, the accessories on Jasmine and Alladin's hair are part of the hair or they are really accessories?
Congratulations again!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:16 AM
I had to click on this when I saw it. I didn't think it was possible!! You have done an amazing job. *begins to pick up jaw from the floor*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:23 AM
They look like the characters from the movie!GREAT job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:23 AM
Thanks you guys!! and yes Jasmine's necklace and earings and Genie's earing are seperate accessories but Aladdin's hat and Jasmine's jewel on her hair is part of their hair meshes
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
Finally!! :bow: I have been waiting SO long for you to make this!! Jasmine's hair could be a *smidge* wider around her head, but other than that, absolute perfection. 10,000 thanks!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:38 AM
Haha what a great idea!
Very creative; rated and thanked ya'

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:50 AM
Great download, but where do you download the meshes for everything? :smash:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YellowSubmarine56
Great download, but where do you download the meshes for everything? :smash:

all the meshes are by me and are available here^_^
Forum Resident
#11 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:56 AM
Hmmm....Are you a Disney animator disguising yourself as a sims fan?! lol These are absolutely amazing. I didn't think making sims look so much like Disney characters was possible! I can't wait for Ariel!! Thank you so much!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:03 AM
Excellent work!!! can't wait to see whats next
Scholar
#13 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:10 AM
Perrrrrfect!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:16 AM
Really outstanding, THANK YOU !! You did such a great job, this is going to be so appreciated by everyone! A huge hit !! Kudos to your imagination and great talent!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:18 AM
These are unbelieveable. I'm especially amazed by Jasmine, she's my favorite 'Princess'. Great job all around!
Instructor
#16 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:29 AM
These are very well done. They all look so much like the Movie characters. And Genie's tail, you did an amazing job on that. Usually, people that attempted him just gave him blue legs, but you went all the way. I'm definitely impressed by that. Their outfits and accessories look great too. Their unmistakingly cool. 5 stars. Thank-you for sharing all of them with us.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:38 AM
that is the craziest, most adorable thing I have ever seen!
Great work!
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 2:57 AM
Hahaha, those are GREAT! You totally win. xD
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:03 AM
Wow. Not a huge Disney fan personally, but I still have to give you props for this. You really managed to get that cartoony feel with the big, exaggerated eyes and everything. And creating all the accessories and clothes yourself? Just Wow. I think this should be featured, you obviously put a lot of effort into this and it turned out fabulous.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:07 AM
These are so great. They should be featured.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:08 AM
when i looked at the pics i could have sworn i was looking at cartoon pics of them! you did a truely awesome job!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:08 AM
These are a fantastic likeness to the characters, when I first saw it, I thought that the picture of Jasmine was actually from the movie.

Wonderful job!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#23 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:27 AM
*is amazed*

These are so good they're scary....

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:30 AM
I can't wait for Ariel, she is my favorite!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Instructor
#25 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:36 AM
Beautiful work!! They look just like the pics!!! I especially love genie!!!
Page 1 of 9