Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

St. Isaac's Cathedral

by GodlyAce Posted 30th Apr 2006 at 9:37 AM - Updated 1st May 2006 at 1:25 AM by GodlyAce

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM
This is stunning! I can't wait to see this in the game. Great Job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:23 PM
Breathtaking !
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:29 PM
Beautiful, Really Beautiful!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:33 PM
Glad to see you're back, I was missing your wonderful creations quite a bit already!
and this is no exception...as nick said 'Breathtaking' - absolutely gorgeous.
Thank you Ace for this ***** beauty.

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:40 PM
Oh my good googley! It's so gorgeous. What a treat for us! Thanks for sharing your amazing creation.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:51 PM
Gorgeous! I can't wait to put it in my game, thank you for sharing this wonderful building with us.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM
Wonderfully magnificent! The building, landscaping ... absolutely perfect!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:03 AM
It is beautiful! Thank you :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:43 AM
Many thanks and hugs for everyones beautiful comments, reactions, and words--it means a lot to me.
I appreciate what everyone has to say, and I'm pleased that you all like.

When I took this pictures, this lot was a residential lot (not a community lot). In the end, I decided to change the lot zoning to a community lot.
However, if you would like your sims living in this lot instead of it being a community lot, then type this cheat in-game:

changelotzoning residential

That way, your sims can live in this cathedral rather than it being a community lot.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:25 AM
Great lot ace! 5 stars from me!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st May 2006 at 1:32 AM
Great job Ace, I love the choice of exterior colors!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st May 2006 at 2:14 AM Last edited by bbear0287 : 1st May 2006 at 2:15 AM. Reason: spelling error
*jaw drops* WOW!!! Stunningly beautiful, can't wait to treat my Simmies to this!!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st May 2006 at 2:18 AM
Oh wow... Wonderful and unique lot, I must have it. Thank you sooo much ))

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Field Researcher
#15 Old 1st May 2006 at 2:27 AM Last edited by Nick : 1st May 2006 at 2:37 AM. Reason: I understand now....
GodlyAce , The lot I downloaded has a trash can and mailbox.

Edit:
Sorry I was confused...I just changed the zoning to residential as you suggested.
Thanks again
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:44 AM
Good job, Ace! ^__^ It looks very good. 5 stars for you; I'll get you the beneficial on the official site
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:58 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!
It will be fun adding this one to my neighbourhood, great for telling stories!
Thank you for sharing

Maltha

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:19 AM
Thanks alot, this is wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st May 2006 at 9:32 AM
I was waiting for this for a while but it was worth the wait......Thanks for the lot, it's a very original interpretation, I like it! For those of you that don't know this there is an actual St Isaac's Cathedral in St Petersburg Russia, and GodlyAce's exterior is EXTREMELY good, the interior well.... ;-) That's what a creator/artist does, right? they interpret things and it's really cool how you did it! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st May 2006 at 10:12 AM
i dont like it, i like modern style, but good work
Forum Resident
#21 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:07 AM
Absolutely stunning. A brilliant creation.0 Thanks alot for uploading this lot.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:25 PM
that is crazy that you just posted this. I was just at St. Isaac's not a week ago and climed the 260+ steps to the top of the dome. Amazing! good work

If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world.
C.S. Lewis
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2006 at 6:32 PM
Great lot!!!
You really have done a great job on this Ace.

Love it and added it to the hood with all your others. I did have to start another neighborhood.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:53 PM
wow!......I'm impressed
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:15 AM
Absolutely stunning! Congrats to your good work. I also admire your other stuff!

"Between what matters and what seems to matter, how should the world we know judge wisely?"
- E.C. Bentley

"Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster..." - Panic! At The Disco, 'Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.'
Page 1 of 2