Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley

by lady_darkshine Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 4:44 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2006 at 6:04 AM by lady_darkshine

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:25 PM
Amazing! Probably the best Ron on this site. I love all of your Harry Potter sims.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
The best Ron on this site

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
GreatJob!
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:07 AM
So cute, and it looks just like him!
Downloading!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:53 AM
Wow....that looks just like him. Good job, man. I think this is probably one of the best celebrity sims I've seen, if not THE best.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Strange What Desire Will Make Foolish People Do...[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:47 AM
Oh jeez.

Blush, blush, blush.

Thanks so much for the compliments!

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 4:30 AM
Best on this site :D

One question: Could you post a pic of what the teens look like when they grow into YAs? I'm just wondering :P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:31 AM
Wonderful! I wish I could obtain this sim, but the file didn't show up after downloading from the Q-xpress installer. ._.

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
An unbelievable likeness! I saw some of your other posts and am blown away by your talent.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:21 AM
Very well made like all your "Harry Potter" characters. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:29 AM
Wow! That's really good. So, downloaded it! Was wondering if you did requests. Could you do Fred and George as James and Oliver? It's okay if you don't, I've just been looking for ages for a good set, but none I've found even look remotely like them or they are just for teens. I know a few other people that have been looking for a pair too. If it's too much to ask for or I'm asking in the wrong place, I'm really sorry.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 9:03 AM
Wow it looks just like him!! :O that is so neat. THANKS!!^.^

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:19 PM
Ohhhh how nice! So beautiful :}

Great job. He looks so cute, so childish... I do feel like huging him until his eyes pop out of his head. heheh... But it's really, REALLY, well done. I tried to do a Rupert Grint sim before, but it turned out such a disaster, yuck! I supose know how hard it was...

anyway, thank you a lot!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:49 PM
Hello
Wow, your likeness is almost spot on. Congratulation, excellent artistry.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM Last edited by loocoldplayer : 27th Jul 2006 at 5:08 PM.
His hair is not appearing in the BodyShop or in the game. Please, post the hair mesh to the download work properly. And his head when he is a Young Adult isn't appearing, too!

But I love your sim! It's perfect! You're the best artist here!

:p
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:30 PM
Aaaw! He's so cute! Thanks :D

:)*- Pringle Chips
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:18 PM Last edited by lady_darkshine : 29th Jul 2006 at 6:06 AM.
Default Hair Mesh
loocoldplayer: I didn't make the mesh, it's a recolour. I can't attach it to the download, as it's not mine. The link to the original is in the drabble that came with the upload. The drabble has meaning.

And thaks for the compliments :D

Kittywantscake: You know what, the Phelps twins wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm doing Tom Felton at the moment, so I may work on the twins next.

I have just realized to the gross mind, that entire paragraph could be taken very wrongly.

bloodycadaver: I've never used Q-xpress installer myself. I use ExtractNow, which is much simpler. You can get it here ---> http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0...actnow&tag=srch

I have version 3.56, but I'm sure this one is an improvement over mine.

troubledrose94: Certainly. The thumbnail is currently waiting for approval, it shouldn't take TOO long.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:31 PM
Ooh, that just like him. Good work. Rupert is so cute^--^
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:04 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:10 AM
I was looking for Tom Felton, but I haven't found a good! I'm sure that your Tom will be perfect, too, like your Dan, Emma and Rup. Great job again!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:57 AM
"Bloody Hell, Harry," awesome sim...definitely the best one modeled after Rupert that I've seen
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 12:51 AM
Can I use your DR/Harry Potter in my website design? I will use your photo, and I will give you the credits...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:44 AM
loocoldplayer: First of all, what do you mean by 'DR/Harry Potter'? May be a stupid question, but as I have said, I put a lot of work into my creations and I do not that them disrespected - I need to understand exactly that you want to do with it.

Which website do you mean? www.websims.br.tc didn't work for me, but www.simplychic2.net.tc already looks fab - well done!

By the way, I read the staff page on simplychic2.com... are you really 12 years old???

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:56 AM
This is one of the most realistic likenesses I have ever seen of a real person simified, especially since teens are harder to sim. Wow.
Page 1 of 2