Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's Quatrea

by niol Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 1:03 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2006 at 8:16 AM by niol

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:55 PM
this looks awesome nice work, thanks :D

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:18 PM
Spectactular ***** Fabulous, absolutely grand...I love it

Retired from Simming
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:23 PM
Niol, as always, your lots are a fun walk on the creative side. Thanks for sharing them.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:33 PM
awesome lot!
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:49 PM
This is crazy. I love the wild design of it and all the colors. Nice job and congrads on the feature!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:54 PM
This is a unique and rare find, Thanks! for sharing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM Last edited by niol : 20th Aug 2006 at 9:17 AM.
play girl, nengi65, V1ND1CARE, kitcat, moononsun, Christine11778, Khenshu, Mehrlicht, Lady Of The Sky

Thanks for ssweet words...

HugeLunatic,

May read part F in the description.

Pixelhate,
Thanks...
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:44 AM
This is an excellent lot. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 8:13 AM
Same question as [HugeLunatic ]So what is the file quatrea.7z? That's what I get when I download and unzip.
Game dosn't read it??
Scholar
#12 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:01 AM
Quatrea.7z is an archive/compressed file similar to Quatrea.zip or Quatrea.rar. It contains niol's lot package + a word file.
In order to install in game read point F2.
If despite the explanations you're not able to install, it's still possible to find 7-zip installer here . It's free.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 12:10 PM
Thankyou pixelhate for the link and info regards Joseph
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:10 PM
This lot is wonderful.I couldn't like such a building in real life,but yours is a masterpiece.You did a great job.So detailed.So technically perfect, and you're so talented.Its a jewel.Thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 10:42 PM
OMG! What wonderful!

~*Lady Of The Sky*~ [Brazil ;*]
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:22 PM
Sweetness! : D

Once upon a time there was a boy named Pat, he was picked on everyday he went to school. In eight grade a bully held him by his ears while others spat on his head. He quickly ran off the bus and into his mother's arms. That night at 10 o'clock he hung himself in his garage. Don't be that bully...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:47 AM
niol, you're perfect with your modern designs; when it comes to lots and housing, you are my roll model. One question, though: When it comes to the roof designs, did you use the same method as for pagodas, or did you follow a different tutorial?
Thanks, and I'll keep checking your lots.
Nel

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:41 AM
nelson_ts2fan_loco,

Thanks for your compliment.
No, I used a similar technique I call it layer-scaffolding...here
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd May 2007 at 2:24 PM
This is really great thanks a lot, specially that it needs only sims 2, this is going to be a bonus for the sims 2 {only} players
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 1:17 AM
awesome, so it comes with teleporters?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:40 AM